For everyone complaining...

plosky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is beyond brilliant.

And I'd hazard that not a single person offering up their poorly thought-out (and often intentionally trollish) complaints here will ever read it.

I can only hope that the majority of those types are gone after the free month is up.

Read this: http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent-they-fixed-this-bug/

In no way am I a fanboy, but I like this game. The people who constantly complain are getting ridiculous and have no idea how things work in a programming environment. Well, here ya go.

Personally I found that pretty immature. You do understand that some of us are adults.. you know, actually went and see the origonal Starwars in the theator? No offense but its like asking your mom if she found that stupid thread funny...

In no way am I a fanboy, but I like this game. The people who constantly complain are getting ridiculous and have no idea how things work in a programming environment. Well, here ya go.

Good read, explains a lot of stuff, if only people would find the time to read it instead of whining like little b***hes..

Most people won't take the time to understand how things work - nor do they care. Most only care that their own needs are fulfilled *right now*.

Definitely a good read - but doubtful it will reduce the # of complaints. :)

Personally I found that pretty immature. You do understand that some of us are adults.. you know, actually went and see the origonal Starwars in the theator? No offense but its like asking your mom if she found that stupid thread funny...

Uhh...what are you talking about? The thread points out how things work in for major game companies in terms of programming. If you're referring to when it calls the complainers crybabies, it's because thats what 99% of them are. Crybabies.

That article is beyond brilliant.

And I'd hazard that not a single person offering up their poorly thought-out (and often intentionally trollish) complaints here will ever read it.

I can only hope that the majority of those types are gone after the free month is up.

You sound just like a certain dictator

"hope those types are gone"...I mean really?

This is excellent. Thank you for posting it. I am, however, pessimistic like others that the people who need to read this won't or can't. :(

Proof that adults that went to the original* star wars do not know how to spell.

there is allot of complaining for legit reason. The game has no excuse to be so flawed when they used a formula that has already been around for almost a decade now.

I mean Christ they borrowed others ideas and couldn't even get that right.

Edited by crushingbush

LOL and true at the same time.

Best meta-whine: “They shouldn’t release the game until it’s done!” [reminds me of our trolls here]

Bloggers response: "There is no “done” in games like this. Nor is there bug-free. You release when the game is playable, or you do not release at all. For one thing, many bugs, especially balance issues or server issues, simply do not show up until there’s 200 thousand people playing for an extended period — and you cannot have an extended open beta for that many people, the cost is simply too much." [Yep, not to mention that 90% of beta testers are only playing beta to be able to game the release launch ahead of others.]

Edited by Andryah