WTB stealth bar?

XxCobainxX

Well the title says it all, I've been playing the (assassin) type class since I first discovered MMOs and Blizzards idea for a stealth bar is one of their better ones.

I find it frustrating having to waste a bind on Mind Maze when it's only usable while in stealth.

I'm sure many will agree when I say, Can we please get a stealth bar?

I'd also recommend Technique bars.

Bump if you like!

This topic has been beaten to death. There are what, two skills you have to be stealthed to use? Not worth an entire other bar. Same for Technique bars, since you use most of the same set of abilities from one to the other.

Blizzard's design choice in this area is fine for Blizzard's game. Trust that Bioware did something different for a reason.

ah well I'm only level 21 so I assumed we would get more abilities that require stealth.

That's kind of silly imo to have a stealth class and only 2 abilities that require stealth.

Stealth is a convenience and a gap closer. Not the basis for the whole class :)

This topic has been beaten to death. There are what, two skills you have to be stealthed to use? Not worth an entire other bar. Same for Technique bars, since you use most of the same set of abilities from one to the other.

Blizzard's design choice in this area is fine for Blizzard's game. Trust that Bioware did something different for a reason.

Two depending on spec. In reality, only one, and that's Mind Maze. Honestly, i don't need a stealth bar, I know what abilities require stealth I know what abilities of mine I like to use and I know what abilities I have need a complete revamp *coughs* shadow strike* coughs*

If you wanted a Rogue, you should really be playing Smuggler - Scoundrel or the Imperial mirror of Agent - Operative. They rely on stealth a lot more than Assassin does (their main burst is out of stealth too).

This, though even on my 50 operative I had only like 3 skills I had to be in stealth for (and that's counting the + stealth level skill).

There are what, two skills you have to be stealthed to use? Not worth an entire other bar..

If we had more than 2 abilities that you need to be stealthed for Id agree.

1. Shoot First
  2. Sneak
  3. Tranq Dart

That's more than 2. (scoundrel/operative at least)

STEALTH BAR NOW PLEASE?

Edited by mrdall

1. Shoot First
  2. Sneak
  3. Tranq Dart

That's more than 2. (scoundrel/operative at least)

By the Force, YOU'RE RIGHT. IT'S A 50% INCREASE FROM 2!!!!!!!!11!!

And that's great, for Scoundrel/Operative. I'm sure they in no way whatsoever drop you from stealth, eliminating a proposed stealth bar on use?

STEALTH BAR NOW PLEASE?

Need a tranq shot, bro? :p

If you wanted a Rogue, you should really be playing Smuggler - Scoundrel or the Imperial mirror of Agent - Operative. They rely on stealth a lot more than Assassin does (their main burst is out of stealth too).

Yes but that would require me being ranged.

That's the influence I'm under at least. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Yes but that would require me being ranged.

That's the influence I'm under at least. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Scoundrel is melee range/10 meter range with a couple of longer range abilities. Your main damage is all within 10 meters, same as with a shadow.