Woot, my FPS issue was fixed!

Galbatorrix

i just got a new com. i3 2120 cpu and 6 gigs mem. im still using thr built in intel hd graphics card. I'm at a steady 20fps with a few spikes here and there. What did you do to jump up?

I can tell you your issue right now is onboard graphics. At least check out newegg and see what a cheap card would run ya. I bought a 512mb HD 4650 for about 60 bucks a while back. Only reason I settled for a 512 is cuz I have a low profile comp (grrrr damn gifts). But seriously even a half decent card will show you dramatic performance increase.

I went from having a fixed 15 FPS to having 75 FPS yesterday. I turned my settings back up (I had to switch them all to low when I was having the issue) and I still have 30-40 FPS.

Thanks Bioware!

Yep did the same. Crossfire is running great too once I reset Windowed Fullscreen. :)

I have a crappy computer so don't expect too much, but yesterday I deleted the two files in the Settings folder that people were recommending and reset graphics settings at login. FPS went from 35-40 to 55-60. There are a bunch of other stuff that needs fixing but at least this is better today for me. :)

After moaning yesterday about the FPS issue I followed someones advice and deleted the config ini (I think it was) and got my Visuals back in action. Had to tweak abit with nvidia AA and game AA aswell.

I might try previous poster's advice with tweaking on/off "windowed" fullscreen.

I have a crappy computer so don't expect too much, but yesterday I deleted the two files in the Settings folder that people were recommending and reset graphics settings at login. FPS went from 35-40 to 55-60. There are a bunch of other stuff that needs fixing but at least this is better today for me. :)

:o!

Which two files?