So, now that it is fairly easy and effortless to grind Valo..

Tenndou

Even after the patch, go join illum zerg semi-afk some aoes in the enemy slideshow and collect valor.

What exactly is there left to do after ppl lets say "earned" their battlemaster rank like this? Thats the highest tier of gear better than columni, nighmare modes are so bugged u cannot do them so thats it content beaten waiting for the next?

Being casual friendly is one thing but how do u expect players to keep on playing when there is no effort or skill involved in anything and u just get all stuff for free?

Edited by Tenndou

I dunno, I kinda sympathize but on the other hand I'd still rather be in your shoes than in mine as one of the republic you're zerging.

I mean I was almost valor 65, starting to get my BM stuff, then this happened. What's the point I can't keep up now. There's more of you, plus most of you will have better or equal gear.

Edited by bicuspid

im republic and im not even talking about who is zerging who

1. they farmed alot of valor camping the base way too fast and bioware does not wanna rollback it

2. the rate of valorgain is too high in general there for doing NOTHING but spamming ae ( oh good more range class benefits like having bosses that spamm knockbaks are not enough in HM flashpoints )

Edited by Tenndou