Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Ok Bioware that's enough time for an LFD tool

SoulstitchMMO

Don't try to come up with one on your own. Just copy Trion's from Rift.

Simply interface, puts you in the queue based on the roles you select, then it tries to group you with other people from your server.

Really easy.

That thing you put in for LFG? Ridiculous, and during off hours it sucks to stand in the space station spamming for a group.

Oh yeah, and level appropriate chat channels, that was another thing you should copy from Rift.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BW allready stated that they will include one. but thats not on the priority list at all.

people are able to form groups the usual way too and until this stiops working a LFD tool will ahve to wait.

i for myself couldnt care less. its a MMOG, i have a guild and if i wanna do a dungeon. i just ask arround in guild.

Edited by Achmed

BW allready stated that they will include one. but thats not on the priority list at all.

people are able to form groups the usual way too and until this stiops working a LFD tool will ahve to wait.

The usual way? Spamming chat in the off hours where no one is? Everyone is out doing quests or warzones. I did a /who and everyone in my level range is not on the space station.

That thing you put in for LFG? Ridiculous, and during off hours it sucks to stand in the space station spamming for a group.

Nope.

Meeting new people that you can continually adventure with is an integral part of mmo's which has been fractured by instant realm-crossing LFG systems in which you see people you'll never meet again.

So are mounts, and quest helper, and the Galactic Trade Network, and sprint, and companions crafting/gathering for you, and taxis, and portals on the space station to flashpoints, and respecs, and keybindings, and having voice actors instead of reading quest logs...

You know, there's this trick I discovered that works really well for finding groups for group content. It's called making friends.

LoL You are right. I never have a problem finding groups. First choice are guild mates. Second from friends list, and lastly, just asking in general chat. I've never not found or started a group, ever.

These kids and their instant gratification attitudes.

My point is you want an MMO from 10 years ago, like all the other fanboys against dual spec and LFD... hell I had arguments with people like you that linked taxis make the game too easy. You are anti-progress, and want your game to stagnate and die like it's already doing. Enjoy the view from your rose colored glasses that the system works fine.