Epic, Epic I say-BH PvP Video

KetMalice

I'm a Sorc, and since I know my own class, and Merc to a point, people just stand there like morons when you interrupt Tracer Missile/Grav Round or Force Lightning/Pebbles.

It's quite funny, really.

OP class #1 can beat OP class #2? You don't say.

Funny, OP. :p

"mirror classes dont exist. subtle advantages in animations favor imp classes" --qft Captain Obvious

Subtle advantages such as slight animation lag do not turn a class from balanced to overpowered.

The only major animation problems are the pebbles taking up to 2 sec to impact at 30m, and the delay on mortar volley. Everything else is less than marginal. Neither of those make the classes in question significantly worse, either. They should still be fixed, but no, it doesn't somehow make the class incredibly overpowered.

Edited by LordZanos

Subtle advantages such as slight animation lag do not turn a class from balanced to overpowered.

The only major animation problems are the pebbles taking up to 2 sec to impact at 30m, and the delay on mortar volley. Everything else is less than marginal. Neither of those make the classes in question significantly worse, either. They should still be fixed, but no, it doesn't somehow make the class incredibly overpowered.

Says the Imp... Wonder what your tune would be if the animations went rep?

Says the Imp... Wonder what your tune would be if the animations went rep?

Yes, says the Imp. No, I don't think minor delays break the gameplay, or are turning winning teams or even matches into Republic loses. You're deluding yourself if you think that these are actually changing the outcomes of matches significantly.

Like I said, The Pebbles are mortar volley are major. Yes, the animations should be the same, and Republic players have a right to complain about it.

But a good Operative or a good Sorc is not going to be overpowered compared to a good Scoundrel or a good Sage. I never said they shouldn't be fixed, I said that the animations don't make the classes overpowered in mirror battles.

This was a Pug I was in against a good Republic premade. Inoo is full Champ gear and a Smuggler. Make sure you look at the scoreboard at the end.

1 KEY! Are you F-Ing Kidding me. This is an insult to MMO players...I cannot beleive this noob is spamming 1 key his team to victory. BW...FOR SHAME!