Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Huttball Flames

macphisto

if you arent an SI or JC, sprinting through the flames will cause you to take around 10-12k damage.

unless you get bubbled before, and healed right after, you are rather screwed.

Now, Force Speed NEEDS to be changed. Jumping over flames and jumping from the corner of the top path over the low flame and right tot he goal.

Just ridiculous.

Well sith warriors have "undying rage" which makes us almost invincible for 5 seconds(at a cost of 50% of our total HP mind you). That's the only way I go through them, and force charge lets us jump through them. Jumping through is less crazier than walking through them. But I'm sure you hate the fact that we can do that as well.

But basically you are asking the devs to Nerf every class that has an ability to go through them. If your class doesn't have an ability to bypass Huttball fire then.... reroll or learn to deal

For instance, as a SW Marauder, I have no force push move(or otherwise known as "punt move") of any kind, but I don't make threads crying about it.

Edited by Dego_Locc

Well sith warriors have "undying rage" which makes us almost invincible for 5 seconds. That's the only way I go through them, and force charge lets us jump through them. Jumping through is less crazier than walking through them.

But basically you are asking the devs to Nerf every class that has an ability to go through them. If your class doesn't have an ability to bypass Huttball fire then.... reroll or learn to deal

Except undying rage burns the cooldown of the ability and takes away HALF of your health. So say you're at full health wanting to go thru the flames, it's not even worth it. Better to just wait and save the cooldown til you're near dieing.

edit: unless you're already like below 50% health. Then I'll pop UR aswell to get thru, especially if I have other players damaging me on the same time.

Edited by xHPx

Except undying rage burns the cooldown of the ability and takes away HALF of your health. So say you're at full health wanting to go thru the flames, it's not even worth it. Better to just wait and save the cooldown til you're near dieing.

edit: unless you're already like below 50% health. Then I'll pop UR aswell to get thru, especially if I have other players damaging me on the same time.

Noted and you quoted me before my edit.

And yes, It is better used when your about to die, and followed by force camo to try and escape or get health. But if you have the ball it's nice to be able to go through(the fire) if you have too.

Thanks for the input though.

Edited by Dego_Locc