EA/Bioware

SolxTheUnmaker

So it seems that Bioware/EA is making Peter Molyneaux look like the Michael Jordan of Game Design.

Ridiculous Hype....... and epic fail/complete let down, at least on PVP, to which this game should have been a PVP-Centered game. The sheer mass quantity of PVPers from other MMOs flooding into this to be a Republic/Imperial Angel of Death was amazing. All we found was............... this "Thing".

Edited by SolxTheUnmaker

If you followed ANYTHING the devs said you would have known that the game was NEVER meant to be a pvp focused game. Another thing some of us do enjoy the pvp not everyone hates it like you do.

Was that to me? Cuz I love PVP and occasionally so PVE.

Star Wars, with the Empire VS Republic, feels so PVP though. I dont mind PVE, but with the astronomical amount PVP bugs/glitches/broken-whatever, putting out new PVE content should be the LAST thing they worry about.

So you are saying that you are Completely Oblivious to the ridiculous flaws int all forms of PVP.

ive been playing swtor constantly on one char since EGA , and got to valor rank 50 just today,

in the hundreds of wzs i did : i dont notice much ability delay, at least not more than in other mmos.

pvp was fine without 50 bracket, people complain now about long queues, that was to be anticipated tbh.

some classes are a tad unbalanced but it simply challanges me to play my own class even better to compensate for it.

sometimes a few things are buggy around wzs and once or twice ive hit the desk with the fist when i get random disconnects.

But all in all its far from what i got exeggerated to.

Even today on ilum, bad fps come from bad client desktops or laptops, dont blame bioware for your crappy outdated systems.

i didnt have any latency issues either, no disconnect today

but maybe iam just a little more at peace with my mind than others. i suggest to relax and stop outraging about everything and anything, might give you a stroke with 30

ive been playing swtor constantly on one char since EGA , and got to valor rank 50 just today,

in the hundreds of wzs i did : i dont notice much ability delay, at least not more than in other mmos.

pvp was fine without 50 bracket, people complain now about long queues, that was to be anticipated tbh.

some classes are a tad unbalanced but it simply challanges me to play my own class even better to compensate for it.

sometimes a few things are buggy around wzs and once or twice ive hit the desk with the fist when i get random disconnects.

But all in all its far from what i got exeggerated to.

Even today on ilum, bad fps come from bad client desktops or laptops, dont blame bioware for your crappy outdated systems.

i didnt have any latency issues either, no disconnect today

but maybe iam just a little more at peace with my mind than others. i suggest to relax and stop outraging about everything and anything, might give you a stroke with 30

So blatant faction favoritism, albeit on purpose or by accident is a "Tad" unbalanced.

Read thru the PVP forums and you will see the unacceptable flaws.