Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

yeah keep banking on that 'one of the most successful LAUNCHES ever', because that is all you have going for this game was an OK launch (really what you mean to say is you made lots of money super-quickly off of a bunch of gullible people who thought you were making a decent game, that's what successful launch means to greedy corporations like yours)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah keep banking on that 'one of the most successful LAUNCHES ever', because that is all you have going for this game was an OK launch (really what you mean to say is you made lots of money super-quickly off of a bunch of gullible people who thought you were making a decent game, that's what successful launch means to greedy corporations like yours)

wait so you're calling yourself gullible?

Awesome, I love it- rewards are cool. Should be fun to have, especially a few years from now.

But I'm gonna go make a really big bowl of popcorn for this thread. I'm sure you understand. ;)

Hey Jimer......looks like you'll need more popcorn!!! :D

It's a nice little bonus to say thanks to supporters, not some evil plot to "trick" people into subscribing.

Sorry, there is nothing negative about it...there just isn't.

All you big, bad wolves can huff and puff, and try to blow reality away all day..hehe, good luck!

gotta laugh at all the people claiming they will be quitting the game here and just putting everything about it down. Sorry folks, you left other MMO's because you saw promise in this game and even before a month is over you start bashing it.

I think this is a good idea, maybe a bit soon, but good nonetheless. For those of us still commiting to the game we will receive a title that no one after march can ever get. I am going to laugh pretty bad when people start coming back after the developers implement all the cooler stuff and they wont get a title. Every great game starts somewhere, this one started far ahead of all the rest of the MMO's to date and ppl bash it already. Take WoW, it never had half the options this game had on release, crashed for months on end, no real features to help questing, the list goes on. Only thing that kept people around was the idea of it becoming big. Now look at it

Anyhow, cheers to the developers for the idea, to everyone leaving, please do so quickly, stop bashing the game if you dont want to play because your wasting time and space. Go play Panda's and Pokemon and see you again when you come crawling back in 6-7 months

while I think this is an appreciation custom attribute that i hope will be visable on a character i suggest these sorts of things dont ever be given again.

Here is a nice warning. Do not go the way of craptic studios giving useless items to there users. we give you real cash so by any fair means you could give use an ability to paint out ships or add tags on our ships or have a color change in our cloths. Have something to do with the game in itself. Obviously you cant give perk items to increase ones ability because of abuse. but a medal that for what i see in your picture and lack of description to take up a slot in our bank and not be worn or to just be a title attribute is an insult.

You are successful because of us the user. The person who is helping you pay back the loan on this expensive game. we appreciate the games functions and fundamentals but please oh please dont give us useless attributes or items that have no bearing in the game or function in the game.

Please do not become junk wars like craptic made junk trek. they give items which have no bearing.

if you wanted use to feel nice or appreciated try something meaningful. like another item on our ship.

The description for this item smells suspect. your attribute to obtain it is a one month subscription which technically means when we bought the game. yet you say we need to have been billed for 30 days so thats a 60 day subscription. I just want things to be clear and not misleading in description or just dont give it at all.

Lastly useless items or idea's that start out great and end up being drained of all their substance is what this sounds like. It feels like their was an argument for this item in house, about what it should do and you came to a consensus of this and said here ya go guys. This is not funny. You came out with a game thats good but we dont as a community feel honored by giving us a useless medal and title. A founder has more prestige then that in its own definition. Today is the 1/19/12 so everyone who bought the game is a true founder by definition but march is the due date. This means anyone can get it. So what gives? I dont get the joke?

wait so you're calling yourself gullible?

yes of course, I even bought the CE of this POS game. I thought the game would at least be a little better than this, but even the single-player aspect is mediocre at best. Have you never found yourself made gullible? It's not like I'm a gullible person always being fooled by the next flashy trinket that I'm told I should want like most of this society (I don't own a single apple product), I'm pretty reserved in my purchases and try to save them for quality products...for this I was fooled, made gullible.

I like it, but I got a question, does any of you got the email about this, because I did not receive one, and is the reward allready ingame? Because I also did not get a ingame email with the reward.

Im asking because I have been playing from the start of the pre order phase, and I have a active subscribtion, so I should be elegible.

Even if this was said already, I will keep it short for the Tl;dr people.

Give founding titles and stuff to us in like 4 months, Else everyone now will get those titles.

Work on the game first please, and bother with the additional content such as these little things later.

yes of course, I even bought the CE of this POS game. I thought the game would at least be a little better than this, but even the single-player aspect is mediocre at best. Have you never found yourself made gullible? It's not like I'm a gullible person always being fooled by the next flashy trinket that I'm told I should want like most of this society (I don't own a single apple product), I'm pretty reserved in my purchases and try to save them for quality products...for this I was fooled, made gullible.

Reminds me of the best buy commercial "you bought the wrong TV sillyhead."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufw2D8oMJ64

Even if this was said already, I will keep it short for the Tl;dr people.

Give founding titles and stuff to us in like 4 months, Else everyone now will get those titles.

Work on the game first please, and bother with the additional content such as these little things later.

I dont think the guy who does titles is the same guy who does bug fixing,

just saying /p

I am going to laugh pretty bad when people start coming back after the developers implement all the cooler stuff and they wont get a title.

You are going to laugh at them because you got a title and paid for 6-7 months for it in a Work In Progress game (ie 90 to 105 USD) while the rest of us did not and will still get a more fixed, balanced and stable game?

Well sir then YOU deserve congratulations. In the game of life you Win!

By the way, I have a nice piece of coal to sell you for just 99.99 USD... if you buy it now before everyone else in a couple of million years it will be a diamond... but if you buy it first... well... er... you get a title.

PS>

There was no "free month" with this game. It actually cost 50 or so euro... nobody gave us a -free- month. We paid for the game and the right to play it albeit only for 30 days.

I love it! Though im not sure I like HOW it's applied as a Nameplate. Think it would of been better as a title underneath the name or after. Before is a bit....meh. -->

Founder Trisskar....meh.

Lord Trisskar

Founder<-- better

The Archives Legacy