Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do you earn the “Founder” title? This reward is only available to players who have completed either one of the following transactions (by March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET):

Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription

OR

Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code

TROLLOLLLOLLLOLLL

I really don't understand the negativity either. Guaranteed this is something Bioware has been planning this or something like it since the beginning. As small a reward as it is its still a reward. Complaining about timing is ridiculous. Thank you BW... whining for the sake of whining will never garner support.

I really don't understand the negativity either. Guaranteed this is something Bioware has been planning this or something like it since the beginning. As small a reward as it is its still a reward. Complaining about timing is ridiculous. Thank you BW... whining for the sake of whining will never garner support.

Sure they have, and 1 day before free subs are gone, they implent it. Take it easy with the Biojuice, dude.

I am staying subscribed to the game, however the timing of this announcement wasnt the best

Today is the last day to cancel subscription before it rebills tomorrow.

It was the perfect time to announce it for those on the fence, or for those planning to come back, but really wanting that title! :)

ROFLMFAO. Is this your idea of some carrot.

This buggy *** game needs fixes not carrots or some other novelty item. Are you guys really proud to say you work for BioWare and helped with SWTOR, I wouldn't be proud of this steamy pile.

and it's been a whole month, patience, young one.

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

the medal just gives the title , why word it like two things , LAME

Seriously, the responses in this thread (not the actually medal/title), are cracking me up. You do realize that this founder title has been in the works for a long time right, and is not in response to the current state of the game??? If this game is still going years from now, this will probably be my favorite title! Yes, you might consider it a bribe... however one can just as easily consider it a reward for putting up with the bugs, lag, and other issues that are STANDARD for new mmo's!

Here's what you should do first: breath in... breath out... And then, if you still feel like taring up the forums with ridiculous and nonconstructive criticism, then perhaps you should find a better use for your time, rage quit, and go play outside!

Edited by Gamon