How are we expected to give feedback?

brokentelevision

Seriously how are we expected to give feedback, and have constructive debates and feedback if you guys keep closes anything and everything that is even remotely ill speaking of the game. I swear at times that these forums are moderated in North Korea or something.

The game is full of bugs, you add more content and more bugs and fix almost none of the old ones.

I'm sorry fan boys, but I expect bugs from games that have a lower budget and less then experienced gaming companies and such. I'd expect bugs from games that had a short devolpment time.

I don't however expect this many bugs from a 300 Million dollar game, by one of the biggest companies in video games, with a nearly 6 year devolpment cycle.

This isn't right, you can try to defend it all you want, but with their time and resources there shouldn't have been this many bugs in a game and this many issues. We shouldn't have gotten game design like it came from gamestop employees who don't know a thing about making games.

They're making amateur mistakes in this game, and frankly how the hell can EA sit back and keep paying their salaries with this garbage?

Seriously how are we expected to give feedback, and have constructive debates and feedback if you guys keep closes anything and everything that is even remotely ill speaking of the game. I swear at times that these forums are moderated in North Korea or something.

The game is full of bugs, you add more content and more bugs and fix almost none of the old ones.

I'm sorry fan boys, but I expect bugs from games that have a lower budget and less then experienced gaming companies and such. I'd expect bugs from games that had a short devolpment time.

I don't however expect this many bugs from a 300 Million dollar game, by one of the biggest companies in video games, with a nearly 6 year devolpment cycle.

This isn't right, you can try to defend it all you want, but with their time and resources there shouldn't have been this many bugs in a game and this many issues. We shouldn't have gotten game design like it came from gamestop employees who don't know a thing about making games.

They're making amateur mistakes in this game, and frankly how the hell can EA sit back and keep paying their salaries with this garbage?

I generally call people a troll when they say the game cost 300 million.

At the very most its around 200 million.

Honestly if you hate it so much then why continue posting?

I personally dislike the current state of the game and am thus unsubbing for a few months but you don't here me complaining about it, Because I realize that most of these bugs existed in every MMO launch save for RIFT and can only be fixed with a few months of polish.

Hi all,

We welcome your feedback, however we ask that everyone please see this thread from AllisonBerryman regarding constructive feedback on the forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

We also encourage you to please email us at communitysupport@swtor.com if you have any feedback or questions regarding moderation on the forums.

Additionally, if you have bugs to report we ask that you submit bugs in-game through the Customer Service Portal (click the ? in the top navigation bar) or by entering "/bug" into your chat panel.

For discussion, we do have a thread that we ask that you continue this discussion in. You can find that thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=66281

We will go ahead and close this thread now. Thank you.