Empire winning swtor

lethal_ghost

I am personally waiting for them to implement the next WZ where you spawn directly into the Senate Tower in Coruscant and kill the entire senate for 2 million valor each senator kill.

Of course the republic side spawn point will be guarded by imperial guards that one hit kill them the second they attempt to re spawn.

I am personally waiting for them to implement the next WZ where you spawn directly into the Senate Tower in Coruscant and kill the entire senate for 2 million valor each senator kill.

Of course the republic side spawn point will be guarded by imperial guards that one hit kill them the second they attempt to re spawn.

But we already have that...

Loved it :)

+ 1 UP

LAWL.

Thats all that needs to be said. LAWL.

Blame WOW...

Horde started pvp with the advantage of Shamans, Undeads racial ability, BiS items faction only, etc.... the advantages produced quicker gains in victory rewards until they became dominant... Which in turn made Horde dominant, and the clear choice for anyone not wanting to be pwned throughout their gaming experience was to roll horde.

Even though horde wasn't technically classified as "evil", the character appearance said otherwise...

This has carried over into SWTOR... people chose empire, betting on the pvp advantage-- and they got it. Even if not by skill but by sheer numbers they are getting it.

oh and I guess blame Spaceballs too, as I quote "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

So choosing the Evil faction somewhat guaranteed an edge in the PVP aspect of the game...

bugs and unmirrored classes with Imp advantaged benefits, cemented that edge, which will now be extremely difficult to repair.

The frustration, and "defeatist" attitude from Republic is coming from an awareness that the choice to play the faction they wanted to, rather than join the bandwagon... is coming with all too familiar consequences...

Granted in WOW there were allegedly some servers/battlegroups out there that Alliance was dominant, but in my 5 years of PVP misery I was unable to find one until I had lost interest in leveling yet another character to get a balanced pvp experience.

If my 50 has to be 2 shotted over and over for 6 months, just to get the gear that my rapists have already upgraded from (since they all exploited their first set) it's not difficult to see this as a punishment for choosing the wrong side in what was supposed to be MIRRORED.