Anyone registered their code on July 23 in yet?

Beady

okay lets say 100 players regisitered on day 1

then another 100 on day 2

then anothter 100 on day 3

now the first batch of access now contains 300 players that will be randomly selected thru the course of the day.

being one of the first doesnt mean you get in first it means yoru fighting with everyone to be part of he random batch that is sent out to everyone that pre-order in a certian time frame.

so roughly everyone who pre-order between July 21-August are all in the random lottery to be in the next batch sent out. if you dont get in on the first batch its creating a bigger chance for you to get in the next batch.....doesnt mean you will be in right away just means your gonna be in before the september pre-orders start getting randomly drawn to go in

Edited by Fainflinnn

@RCGRIMSHAW on Twitter said the order your let in is based on when you redeemed your preoder code. I suspect if someone tells you they are in and redeemed it on a later date, is either a special case of full of Sh17...

:hope_06:

Has anyone else noticed under their account management, that it no longer states when you redeemed your registration code? Or is it just me? It used to tell me July 23rd under my account, I believe under the preorder section. I hope they just reset the interface for the launch. Penny for your thoughts.

I registered my preorder on July 23'd. I was hoping to be in by now :(

I feel a tremor in the force...

Pre-ordered on the 23rd and not in yet either, are they adding people in periodically throughout the day or a set amount each day? because if they havent gotten past the 3rd day then they're gonna have to rush everyone:mad:

okay lets say 100 players regisitered on day 1

then another 100 on day 2

then anothter 100 on day 3

now the first batch of access now contains 300 players that will be randomly selected thru the course of the day.

being one of the first doesnt mean you get in first it means yoru fighting with everyone to be part of he random batch that is sent out to everyone that pre-order in a certian time frame.

so roughly everyone who pre-order between July 21-August are all in the random lottery to be in the next batch sent out. if you dont get in on the first batch its creating a bigger chance for you to get in the next batch.....doesnt mean you will be in right away just means your gonna be in before the september pre-orders start getting randomly drawn to go in

No.

Please just stop. There's no lottery. No random drawing.