Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

JovethGonzalez

remember they have to actually FIX Ilum before doing a rollback of any kind.

What would be the point of a rollback today when people could do it again tomorrow?

It's the fix on for Ilum they're working on that's taking its time, not the decision on the rollback.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can attack turrets on the opposing factions area and get lots of Valor very quickly, which then can be used to upgrade your gear with highend PVP gear.

People are maxing their valor in hours.

On top of this, Republic players can barely set foot on Ilum without being slaughtered by the massive number of Empire players, because of the massive population imbalances due in part to how much better of a job Bioware did on the Empire side. We have video documentation of some players that can not even leave the planet because of constant deaths. They are essentially perma-dead.

Thanks for reply. I honestly can't believe this is even possible.

No, this would not be an exploit.

This is unintended gameplay due to an error on BW's part.

I'm rep. btw and have no bad feelings towards any Imperial who farmed us, the appeal was too great I'm sure

I haven't read the ToS but I'm pretty sure spawn camping is a ban-able offense in most games.

I wonder what the other MMOS are thinking about this update and the community outcry, maybe having a little chuckle themselves!

I'm just praying that other companies won't make the mistake BW is making right now with the sheer LACK of responses... the one a couple pages ago was nice... but how bloody hard is it to shutdown servers when there are VIDEO'S AND LIVESTREAMS showing what's happening on damn near every server?

Unsubscribed weeks ago, deleted my Credit Card info on this site so they wont try and ninja charge me and I froze my credit card so they will NEVER get dosh from me, **** you.

Kids remember its not enough to cancel you have to delete your credit card info at this site.

way to go bioware on ruining a good game for the people who actually work hard to get their valor up. you could not of done anything worse than this way to go dont make anymore games if you pull this crap. quitting this stupid game if this is not changed

Easy fix: Instance the pvp area.

1. By instancing it you give the opposing faction atleast a chance to match the numbers.

2. Would be less "turret farming" going on due to proper balance of the planet.

Btw: Nice pre-launch option to balance the servers Bioware. It looks like it worked out as good as it should have!

what I don't get is why do games make any factions at all? Some of the best pvp games I played didn't really have any factions. Anyone could kill anyone on pvp servers. For people that don't like killing, there would be pve servers.

I was watching for a while, but it just got too depressing and I'm Emp.

For a while it was funny, but then it wasn't.

If the developers need to investigate, they should watch that stream.

No. To "investigate" they need to play their own product, rolling Republic side.

The HATEis strong, yes, yes. Release your emotions, become one with the Darkside. :hope_02: Seriously guys, a developer that is new to MMO's is NEW to MMO's. Everyone is being to serious about cancelling because some things are a little messed up. It will be fixed with time. This is BioWares baby right now, it still needs to learn and grow.

Easy fix: Instance the pvp area.

1. By instancing it you give the opposing faction atleast a chance to match the numbers.

2. Would be less "turret farming" going on due to proper balance of the planet.

Btw: Nice pre-launch option to balance the servers Bioware. It looks like it worked out as good as it should have!

Terrible idea - You can't fix badly designed, tested and created content by instancing.

Edited by FignarKrynn