Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

JovethGonzalez

How bioware handles this situations will really be telling as to what the future of this game is going to be. I personally have been very happy with the game so far. I am not yet level 50, so the illum problem does not affect me directly. Hopefully they will find a way to fix this and reconcile with players that have been burned here.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing exactly the same thing. I hit last page every couple of minutes and there are at least 2 more pages. It's pretty obvious that this is a huge blunder, and even funnier that the servers are still online. I personally think someone should be publicly fired for this and I'm normally not that type of person.

I'm thinking that Bioware would have shut the servers down if they saw the Valor numbers flying to 100 like people claim. Instead this signals to me that there is no valor for turrets exploit.

Just the problem of spawn camping in the base.

i give BW 24h

I've got my sub set back to 30days recurring, but their reply today will surely control a lot of peoples thoughts on that, I think they would be foolish to not do something to take away this mistake they made, hopefully they do that and also learn quickly from it.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an official response to these issues and we will be posting it soon. Please understand that these issues require some time to investigate and we are making sure that we provide you all with the most updated information in our official response.

We understand that some of you may be frustrated, but we ask for your patience on this to give us time to respond with thorough developer input.

Thank you to those of you that have been posting constructively in this thread.

We will have a response shortly.

Guess it was too hard to shutdown the servers while investigating.

I'm doing exactly the same thing. I hit last page every couple of minutes and there are at least 2 more pages. It's pretty obvious that this is a huge blunder, and even funnier that the servers are still online. I personally think someone should be publicly fired for this and I'm normally not that type of person.

Couldn't sympathize with you more. Im all for giving second chances to people but this counts as strike 3 without a doubt. And im doing the same thing with the last page button lol

Another problem for republic is even if they want to try and pvp and avoid the zerg to find smaller fights, as soon as they approach any other location it announces "My name" is approaching so and so objective. Pretty much announces to 30 players where i am so they can kill me. Can not even attempt to kill a solo imp or 2 coming from their base.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an official response to these issues and we will be posting it soon. Please understand that these issues require some time to investigate and we are making sure that we provide you all with the most updated information in our official response.

We understand that some of you may be frustrated, but we ask for your patience on this to give us time to respond with thorough developer input.

Thank you to those of you that have been posting constructively in this thread.

We will have a response shortly.

The sooner you take down the servers, the less headache you'll have with crying from a rollback. It needs to happen.

So we have all the republic side streaming - can I request a imperial side do the same? I'd like to see if it really is giving them valor as everyone is saying.

Population issues are one thing. Broke code giving said population positive side an advantage is another issue. If that is the case then shutdown the zone and roll back pre-maint today. Otherwise the game is done. Hate to say it but you WILL lose the pvp crowd without a doubt.

So...who on the imperial side has brass b@lls and will do a stream??? I'd like to see the other side.

How difficult would it be to make the fray a separate queueable WarZone for 50's only that refreshes every 2 hours or so?

Obviously that would give considerable freedom in the objective development, and more importantly ensure that faction imbalance is a non-issue.