If no one else is willng to say it, I will..

Kunra

I want Insta-travel between Planets and Fleet.

To hell with Starports and Profession Hangars and Orbital Stations and Ship.

It's boring and stupid.

There, I said it.

If, for some reason you dissagree, thats your right. Personally, I think your nuts.

Edited by Kunra

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully agree.

Fortunately for me i unsubbed and wont have to deal with any of their problems until these are fixed.

Mass Effect 3 and real life for me, hopefully by the time I finish ME3, SWTOR will have added all the features it needed, fixed performance issues and ability delay, and remove all the needless filler like orbital stations, etc.

Game has potential to be great but is just handled by the wrong company. Blizzard would have made SWTOR possibly the greatest GAME ever made.

Personally, I think your nuts.

What's wrong with my nuts?

Totally agree. Mail on the ship too. Everything doesn't have to be a PITA to do in the game.

Oh yeah because it's sooo painful to run a bit and be in a social setting to get to your mailbox. You know, might as well put all the trainers and all the NPCs on your starship so you never have to leave it.

What's wrong with you guys? Everybody knows this type of laziness kills a game, ESPECIALLY THE MMO PART.

Edited by dashspeed

I fully agree.

Fortunately for me i unsubbed and wont have to deal with any of their problems until these are fixed.

Mass Effect 3 and real life for me, hopefully by the time I finish ME3, SWTOR will have added all the features it needed, fixed performance issues and ability delay, and remove all the needless filler like orbital stations, etc.

Game has potential to be great but is just handled by the wrong company. Blizzard would have made SWTOR possibly the greatest GAME ever made.

Blizzard could never pull this off, they aren't the best at story telling, have no relation to star wars or knights of the old republic, they didn't create the lore around this time period.

Just because they made 1 solid mmo doesn't mean they can make 2. Sure wow was good, but it's gone down hill and is an abomination to SWTOR's potential.

I agree with the OP. If we're in the Star Wars universe where everything is so advanced technologically, why can't we just summon our space ship wherever we are on a planet for it to come pick us up? It just makes more sense rather than having to constantly run all over the place and see so many load screens. There are too many unneccessary zones between zones.

Oh yeah because it's sooo painful to run a bit and be in a social setting to get to your mailbox. You know, might as well put all the trainers and all the NPCs on your starship so you never have to leave it.

What's wrong with you guys? Everybody knows this type of laziness kills a game, ESPECIALLY THE MMO PART.

Spending most of my time ingame avoiding Travel cause it takes so long, ie, not upgrading abilities, gear or Crafting with my limited play time just makes the game experience worse for me.

hey i have a idea!!!! maybe just maybe it adds to the immersion of the game? it does for me, how realistic is it to insta port somewhere? did they do that on the movies? nope.

How is it unrealistic for your spaceship to pick you up wherever you are? You have a companion on board anyways, who should be more than likely to pilot no? Helicopters in real life pick people up from almost any location, why can't our ships do it in a science fiction game?

How is it unrealistic for your spaceship to pick you up wherever you are? You have a companion on board anyways, who should be more than likely to pilot no? Helicopters in real life pick people up from almost any location, why can't our ships do it in a science fiction game?

Suspension of disbelief.

You know what? save your judgements. You don't tell me how to play or when to be social. Lazy? I hope I never spend a second ion game anywhere near you or anyone like you.

hey i have a idea!!!! maybe just maybe it adds to the immersion of the game? it does for me, how realistic is it to insta port somewhere? did they do that on the movies? nope.

"immersion" = "story" or interaction with other players. How is spending 10-15 mins Traveling every time you Level up immsersive? Thats if I dont Crash during leveling.

Then add the same amount of time to get back to my current Planet and leveling area.

Spending most of my time ingame avoiding Travel cause it takes so long, ie, not upgrading abilities, gear or Crafting with my limited play time just makes the game experience worse for me.

This isn't even TRUE. Can you stop lying? There are trainers on most planets.

"Most of my ingame time"... get a grip.

I understand going to the mailbox when there is an item. But you should be able to send plain mail and credits from anywhere. For christ sake we have spaceships and all but we don't have the equivilant of an iPhone? I can transfer money and send text at any time.

Would love the trainer on my ship to :p

These changes would in no way affect how much I would play the game. So I don't see why it would kill it personally. In fact I would like it more so..

Totally Disagree with that idea.

Also there are class trainers and crafting trainers on the planets. Only time head to Space Station if for FP and DP. And almost all planets even have an instant travel point to the station.

Edited by Romiz