Just got hit for 13k

Misinformed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah let me take a screen shot of a Warzone that happend 10 mins ago.

I believe u but I would not recommend rolling a IA, he was most prolly with every single power up possible+ maybe u had some debuffs on ya too? (If u get stunned by a assy tank that's +10 percent dmg)

In short this will probably not be possible tmrw, when adrenals+warzone buffs don't stack.

Without proof its the same thing as that dude who constantly claims his fully kitted 400 expertise pt gets hit for 15k by ops/scoundrels all the time, but will never show proof.

And yeah, you woulda had to been in world pvp = no bolster, level 10 and naked.

Even with the stacked consumables that just isn't possible.

Sounds about right. There is no way any Op or Scoundrel crit you for 13k through your shield, regardless of any buffs any class gave him or any debuffs someone stuck on you.

Could be a hack. Atm there are speed hacks and damage hacks. Youtube it.

Can believe with double red buff, mara buff, consumables, and min/maxed mods/enhancements; can not believe if you had force armor on. Very unlikely even in the first situation though.

Have done 9400 with my crappy crit enhancements, and no mara buff. So with my updated power/surge and mara buff I find it highly possible. It'll never happen again though come morning time :).

Edited by Reenolols