If you don't like the game

PatrickFF

Severity is the difference here. Mining nodes sometimes spawning in weird places is not the same as having your abilities sometimes not activate or having you mount disappear if you move too fast after summoning it.

Note: This is the latest boss from the latest xpac.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it's disappointing, I almost stopped coming to the forums seeing how terrible they were. it's like a broken record and they have nothing serious or real to say, the yjust repete like a mantra the same thing over and over but without any substance or basis. sad indeed

You do realise that large numbers of people repeating 'mantra-like' the same things might actually be indicative of real problems.

I do not believe even the pre-pre-order mega nerd edition came with a blind-fold included.

You do realise that large numbers of people repeating 'mantra-like' the same things might actually be indicative of real problems.

I do not believe even the pre-pre-order mega nerd edition came with a blind-fold included.

Great, your problems have been reported...

Again...

and again...

and again with rage...

and again with more rage...

and again with even more rage...

End of day one, now lets go to day two.

That is the problem we are having. We aren't oblivious to the issues.

We seem to be a bit more mature in dealing with the process.

Edited by Fraxture

No it wasn't. :D It was horrible. But the only saving grace was EQ2 launched the same time. WoW had major bugs, queues, server crashes, days with no servers and many other glitches. You weren't there if you make a statement like that. I beta tested and launched WoW as I did EQ2. EQ2 was worse but that didn't make WoW a success at launch.

You basically just proved his point...

Yes, bye. :)

Of course your list only shows how little you really know.

And that list is just a small amount of things that came to mind in just a few minutes of posting.

I know what they are fixing the next patch and it isnt the netcode.

They are fixing that in "upcoming patches" , well he heard that before in many other games and it could take years.

And in case im wrong then its only good for me aswell only i doubt it.

If they arent fixing any of the really important bugs or give a proper esports community support in the game, then this game is going to be the most expensive failure in the history of gaming.

Yes, after all I am sure they are still playing daily in a game they find so much fault in.

Those players have already quit with the exception of the forums to come and complain in.

We have already seen those masses leave in game.

So there free sub running out this week will only mean less of the complaining threads on a daily basis.

And like I said, if they want to pay to complain, more power to them.

Please keep supporting a game I am enjoying. :D

Those players havent quit yet, isnt the 20th yet.

Im just waiting the next patch the 17th and see how the game runs and then i decide if i go on or not.

Right now this game has awfull pvp and pve support for a game from 2011 and at this price.

Even a game like stellar impact made by 4 developers had a ranking system, a crappy one sure only it was a ranking system.

Difference is: They did it good. period.

really what i see in TOR is the same feel with a few features that wow uses that is not in TOR which seems the reasons why alot of people are quiten.

LFG tool < on the way

UI mods< on the way

graphix better< on the way with AA

dual spec< they are deciden on this

i mean really the delay in combat i do not see this but every few often so its not on everyones systems. this will be fixed.

if you compare wow graphix to this 1 well let me say this. i had to get use to playing wow due to the toonish graphix.

tors graphix lax in charcter not element

You don't have any idea what you're talking about. My guild has world first on Eternity Vault and other Ops. We are constantly running eng game content. There's more end-game in SW:TOR than LoTRO which has been out longer. And you can also run Flashpoints you did before in Hardmode at 50 for getting geared up. It's only getting better in March. 3 Raids then.

Don't spout stuff you've been reading or hearing from whiners without knowing if it's true or not.

Also hardmodes are bugged so how do you gear up again?

I like the game, I was waiting for it for a long time and I was very excited about it.

I am not going to quit, even though 50% of what's inside the game pisses me off. Mostly FPS.

I am here, waiting for it to get better. I still have hopes. I bought 3 month sub and I am going to wait 3 months for it to get fixed. If not... then I'll leave and wont look back. After all these years of waiting...

really what i see in TOR is the same feel with a few features that wow uses that is not in TOR which seems the reasons why alot of people are quiten.

LFG tool < on the way

UI mods< on the way

graphix better< on the way with AA

dual spec< they are deciden on this

i mean really the delay in combat i do not see this but every few often so its not on everyones systems. this will be fixed.

if you compare wow graphix to this 1 well let me say this. i had to get use to playing wow due to the toonish graphix.

tors graphix lax in charcter not element

Play a jedi knight, thanks.

No but seriously the ability delay was there since CBT please step back and understand that in reality it might be so engraved into their coding it might just be unfixable, because Mthic was aware of Warhammer's situation as well.

Play a jedi knight, thanks.

No but seriously the ability delay was there since CBT please step back and understand that in reality it might be so engraved into their coding it might just be unfixable, because Mthic was aware of Warhammer's situation as well.

Yes, we will note your observations because you obviously know programming.

Edit:

/sarcasm

Edited by Azzras

Then quit... As some seem to think that if they come onto the forum and post its boring and will quickly die a death, then they might be considered geniuses in the world...

News flash, new game not even 4 weeks old, more to come…

News flash, this is what an mmo is… anyone expecting some sort of holy grail just has no clue of what an mmo is and always will be…

News flash, wow was the best now it’s tired and dated…

News flash, be an adult if you don’t like it then just quit and let us who do get on with the game… and no they are not constructive posts they are self-serving, the game is crap, and it should die, rants.

Only an idiot wastes his time on what he dislikes in optional entertainment.

I agree, paying for a game that's not fun is dumb. But, I'd add, before you leave make sure Bioware is aware of the things you find positive and negative. There are multiple forms of feedback they can use, these forums, suggestion emails, CS, etc. Let Bioware have a much info as they can get to improve their game.

Great, your problems have been reported...

Again...

and again...

and again with rage...

and again with more rage...

and again with even more rage...

End of day one, now lets go to day two.

That is the problem we are having. We aren't oblivious to the issues.

It's kind of irrelevant whether you're oblivious or not. They're not trying to communicate with you.

The fact that it's getting reported repeatedly is itself something worth bioware's notice.

We seem to be a bit more mature in dealing with the process.
Not even slightly, since the responses to problems include gems like "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" ... which isn't even very mature behavior for a 4 year old. Edited by ferroz

Those players havent quit yet, isnt the 20th yet.

Im just waiting the next patch the 17th and see how the game runs and then i decide if i go on or not.

Right now this game has awfull pvp and pve support for a game from 2011 and at this price.

Even a game like stellar impact made by 4 developers had a ranking system, a crappy one sure only it was a ranking system.

Really?

So you are logging in daily?

I would love to join you to see if I can make your experience better, because I want you to really like this game.

PM me with your server an in game name and I will jump on if I am not already on the server.

I know their sub is still up, that's what I said.

But I also know they aren't playing any longer, on a grand scale.

For someone to say "Wait until the end of this week and you will see the subs online drop."

I think we have seen those subs drop significantly already.

And the game even on the light servers is fun and has a decent population.

I do feel they have too many servers at launch, so I will wait for a consolidation.

Goes to show what happens when you try to appease everyone, it can backfire on you.

Edited by Fraxture

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!