If you appreciate Bioware and its hard work, post here.

gnarkilli

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just got in and was amazed that despite the smoothest MMO rollout of all time, General is still populated mostly by people unjustly calling Bioware liars...and worse.

This thread isnt for any issues people have, Id like just people who appreciate how much pure labour must have gone into bring out a game of such complexity, and then releasing it into the wild with few technical problems, and NONE that affect the system as a whole.

What really prompted me to do this was a thread here saying rockjaw is guilty of bad customer service,,, just because he spoke the truth about the crybaby spam interfering with his work helping people with real issues (with logins or cancelled pre-orders etc).

This really actually made me feel slightly ashamed to even be a part of this launch, in my own small way as consumer, and its time those of us who really appreciate the efforts of the SWTOR developers and all the staff to tell them so.

I really hope all the crybabys havent taken the edge off a (so far) successful launch for those guys.

So all of you who are sick of the crybaby spam, hands up!

Dont listen to the mouth breathing whingers Bioware, we arent all like that.

(No grace period is a little bit off, but I suspect EA had their hands in that issue)

(Crybabys have a 1000 other threads to post in, and if you choose mine to whine in, you really have betrayed yourself as.....well as many things, but the mods will delete it if i say what I actually think, so just dont post here, and post in another thread, or better yet, just go away and post on the WoW forum or something)

wow only 22 replies out of 2 million nice

IM also on AoC until I get in. I preordered that, and THAT was a catastrophic launch.

Sad too, because Im playing on my Stygian Necromancer and it is genuinely good now, Id probably still be playing it if at launch I wasnt trapped on the beach for 2 weeks unable to hand in the opening quest!

Now, General Discussion presents: Real Men of Genius

Todays shout out goes to you, Mr. Launch Appreciative Forum Poster

Surrounded by a thousand angry, screaming children who fail to see the positive in a staggered launch, you stand up, and tell everyone how you really feel.

You shout the rally cry, talk about how this generation is impatient, how the SWTOR launch is intelligent, and offer to give any sad Moderators hugs.

You are the champion of the reasonable, the king of the responsible, the man who uses the Light side of the force with a truly devastating potency.

So pour yourself a tall glass of whatever beverage you choose, because this one's for you!

^^^THIS^^^

also its even more awesome the posts directly assaulting Rockjaw. I kinda lawl at the posts hating on the man who allows them the ability to post... What abunch of babies. Get a job. Get a life. Get something else in your life other than forum trolling.

I've played the Stress beta on the US servers and i was on 100ms so that is gotta be the best server ping from the Eu. the game looks amazing the content is amazing and the voice acting is amazing so overall the whole game is gonna be good.........

jokes its gonna be amazing:D

IM also on AoC until I get in. I preordered that, and THAT was a catastrophic launch.

Sad too, because Im playing on my Stygian Necromancer and it is genuinely good now, Id probably still be playing it if at launch I wasnt trapped on the beach for 2 weeks unable to hand in the opening quest!

Got 16 level 80s in that, and just finished my third completion of the 100 Bubble quest.

Getting my familiarity with my Guard back now, whom I haven't played in months.

BTW, get your free items from the item shop: there's a free Phial of Tranquility for all your toons in the Special Offer this week.

I still haven't gotten my invite, nor will I get it today anymore. Possibly not even tomorrow, but what of it? Getting it on friday, will still be only ONE day off the original early acces date. I, personally, am very happy of this.

I appreciate bioware.

I ordered on November 4th so I won't get in until at least tomorrow, but I do like that I am not in yet. I would love to be playing right now, I've been checking the forums and twitter like crazy, and I have worn down my F5 key a bit. However I realize that the game will be launched smoothly and as designed using this slow and steady approach. I'm hurting just as much as you are not playing, even trying to get a fix from going to twitch.tv to watch live streams.

Bioware, SWTOR: thank you for having the discipline to launch this game in a stable way. While it seems like many are angry that they are not playing on the first day of early access, I am just thankful that you managed to get 5 days of EA, and then 7! Great job on this, I'll be sticking with this game because I know the staff is quality and has the discipline to hold out for the good stuff.

Thank you

Ok, I just got in and was amazed that despite the smoothest MMO rollout of all time, General is still populated mostly by people unjustly calling Bioware liars...and worse.

This thread isnt for any issues people have, Id like just people who appreciate how much pure labour must have gone into bring out a game of such complexity, and then releasing it into the wild with few technical problems, and NONE that affect the system as a whole.

What really prompted me to do this was a thread here saying rockjaw is guilty of bad customer service,,, just because he spoke the truth about the crybaby spam interfering with his work helping people with real issues (with logins or cancelled pre-orders etc).

This really actually made me feel slightly ashamed to even be a part of this launch, in my own small way as consumer, and its time those of us who really appreciate the efforts of the SWTOR developers and all the staff to tell them so.

I really hope all the crybabys havent taken the edge off a (so far) successful launch for those guys.

So all of you who are sick of the crybaby spam, hands up!

Dont listen to the mouth breathing whingers Bioware, we arent all like that.

(No grace period is a little bit off, but I suspect EA had their hands in that issue)

(Crybabys have a 1000 other threads to post in, and if you choose mine to whine in, you really have betrayed yourself as.....well as many things, but the mods will delete it if i say what I actually think, so just dont post here, and post in another thread, or better yet, just go away and post on the WoW forum or something)

And a big hats off to StephenReid and all the others who have put up with so much and have answered more patiently than I would have. Bioware has my support for years to come because of how they handled this, the genius of the rollout, and the fact we all get at least 1 FREE day to play (not to mention the crystal and such). More than I expected from a corporation!

Meh. I go to work everyday and Im unnapreciated.

Ragnab.

i didnt want to say before, but what you do at your work is awesome.

if every professional worked hard as you do, the world would be a much better place, and im glad you do what do you do, which is..... ?

:D

I haven't gotten in yet, but I feel the anticipation of getting in will make playing the game when i get it that much more special. BW don't ever cave in on your plans to complainers, if they really want to play the game, they can wait. GJ GG HF!