Regarding upcoming patch/content update

Axvil

While regular content update is a must when it comes to any MMO, I'd also like to see BW dealing with ongoing issues. People have been asking for a number of things they would really like to see added/fixed, and I bet they'd prefer to see those sorted out before any new Flashpoints..

Personally, here's some of my issues

-Jedi robes, the hood should be optional. My lvl 43 Sentinel has been wearing a scoundrel chest piece since level 20-ish, obviously using the proper armor/mods, just to I don't have my face hidden under a hood.

-Synthweaving, every leg armor should come in 2 types, pants and "skirt". Chest armor should have a hood/no hood version.

-Companions using skills (knockback) should not aggro additional mobs.

-Disabled companion skills should stay disabled..

-Post char-gen customization options (makeup, hair style/color)

-Dare I say, same gender romance options..

Obviously, other people will have different priorities, still.. somehow seeing another Flashpoint being added just doesn't really do much for me.. :)

While regular content update is a must when it comes to any MMO, I'd also like to see BW dealing with ongoing issues. People have been asking for a number of things they would really like to see added/fixed, and I bet they'd prefer to see those sorted out before any new Flashpoints..

Personally, here's some of my issues

-Jedi robes, the hood should be optional. My lvl 43 Sentinel has been wearing a scoundrel chest piece since level 20-ish, obviously using the proper armor/mods, just to I don't have my face hidden under a hood.

-Synthweaving, every leg armor should come in 2 types, pants and "skirt". Chest armor should have a hood/no hood version.

-Companions using skills (knockback) should not aggro additional mobs.

-Disabled companion skills should stay disabled..

-Post char-gen customization options (makeup, hair style/color)

-Dare I say, same gender romance options..

Obviously, other people will have different priorities, still.. somehow seeing another Flashpoint being added just doesn't really do much for me.. :)

As shocking as it may sound (and to myself as well) I agree with your points.. All of them actually.

I would also like to add that the button to match armor to chest piece should be put back in as well..... Im tired of looking like a skittles commercial (republic trooper)

I keep creating orange gear for my companions only to find that they are not equipable. This is despite the fact that my companions meet all the requirements for that gear.

For example Elara Dorne is a companion Trooper lvl 28. She can wear heavy armor. However when I try to equip her with "Hardened Plastoid Greaves" which is orange gear lvl 11 heavy armor and requires either a Trooper or a Jedi Knight, I get an error saying that I don;t have the skill level to use this gear.

This isn't the only occurence, similar things happen with Kira Carsen and light armor orange gear.

It would be preferable, apart from fixing these bugs, to get rid of the class requirement e.g. JK, Trooper, Smuggler etc and just have Light, Medium or Heavy armor instead.