how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It did and I remember the whole anal(list item to) I quit WoW before Cata came out. I was more of a fan of 40 man raids and vanilla, Got tired of them handing out badges and giving out purples to everyone. Enjoyed the days where Blues prepped you for Raids and Purples signified dominance.

YES!!! I couldn't agree with you more!

They have what I call a welfare gear system! Cata was great the first few weeks until they nerfed everything and started handing out gear again, I have a ****** pally that went from a 353 ilvl to well over 370 just running the new roics, where is the sense of accomplishment in that?

What it is is this: Blizzard is pandering to everyone making gear so easy to get everyone to level alts in all the downtime that you main has and it has entirely ruined the game!

Yes, the few people of my guild who did got in, say that the server is pretty empty. ^^

That's what I'm hearing too...

All Severs except 2 are light...The other 2 are standard...

Just had a Guildy check and there was 43 Players on Tython...Not sure if that is the whole Planet...He said there is currently only one instance of Tython open as well...:cool:

Speculation...

Love those type of facts...

There's nothing speculative about it. Only 7 of 21 west coast servers have any population at all. That isn't speculation, that is hard fact displayed on the server screen. So it begs the question why they didn't let in at least the same amount of people in the first wave as they did for the beta.

Anyone else think that Bioware putting those songs up on facebook is their attempt to troll the peeps that havent gotten in yet. Like their version of rickrolling us. :rolleyes:

LOL I highly doubt that, I think its them trying to get people's attention off waiting

YES!!! I couldn't agree with you more!

They have what I call a welfare gear system! Cata was great the first few weeks until they nerfed everything and started handing out gear again, I have a ****** pally that went from a 353 ilvl to well over 370 just running the new roics, where is the sense of accomplishment in that?

What it is is this: Blizzard is pandering to everyone making gear so easy to get everyone to level alts in all the downtime that you main has and it has entirely ruined the game!

That and to keep casual players to continue to play. I remember when you walked around in Nightstalker gear that people knew that you were a BA rogue. BC was slowly the end of allowing gear to give a player accomplishment and identity. Everyone said that vanilla was easy compared to new stuff and then you asked when they started playing and they would say I got in at BC or LK it became hard to run into the old school ballers who were the beginning of WoW like myself. LK fights were simple, BC fights were as well. They made sure to limit the amount of strategy fights and made most tank and spank.

There's nothing speculative about it. Only 7 of 21 west coast servers have any population at all. That isn't speculation, that is hard fact displayed on the server screen. So it begs the question why they didn't let in at least the same amount of people in the first wave as they did for the beta.

Have you bothered to look at the Server Status List?

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

I see all the West Coast servers having a population...

Edited by Felgor