This is an OUTRAGE!!

Jocken

The money market fluctuates constantly. Should Bio adjust their sub fees monthly as the market changes? The Euro used to be stronger than the dollar. Now it's weaker. The economy is a constant wave of ups & downs. Having a baseline of 1 price across currency is the easiest and smartest way to do it. Not to mention, people in Europe don't say "hey, I'm paying more dollars than someone in USA" just like us in America don't go "woohoo! I'm paying fewer Euros than them." I don't think in terms of Euros. I highly doubt Europeans think in terms of dollars when it comes to their sub fees.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've seen different figures from different years. I'm not 100% about 2011 because I just remember what I saw from the news. I think the general point still stands that the effective tax rates in the US are far below the nominal rates.

yes it is indeed, and the US has more loopholes in the tax code than other countries.

wich brings them effectively closer to the average corp tax.

@ OP: I actually inside LMFAO'd when I read this..I am from Sweden myself and though I am well aware of this (not even an) issue, I really couldn't care less about the 15 swedish crowns a month difference. I've come up with three scenarios where 15 kr (approx. 2$ or 1,50€) /month could make a person go "this is an OUTRAGE":

Scenario 1: you're 12. Enough said.

Scenario 2: you're unemployed and living on an extremely tight budget. If this is the case, then pay2play might not be for you.

Scenario 3: you have a job, but you're cheap beyond reason.

Rant complete! :)

@ OP: I actually inside LMFAO'd when I read this..I am from Sweden myself and though I am well aware of this (not even an) issue, I really couldn't care less about the 15 swedish crowns a month difference. I've come up with three scenarios where 15 kr (approx. 2$ or 1,50€) /month could make a person go "this is an OUTRAGE":

Scenario 1: you're 12. Enough said.

Scenario 2: you're unemployed and living on an extremely tight budget. If this is the case, then pay2play might not be for you.

Scenario 3: you have a job, but you're cheap beyond reason.

Rant complete! :)

/this