Get rid of the 10% deflection of white damage force users get for PVP

DragoVaughn

Ridiculous when almost ALL of the gunslingers and snipers abilities are white damage.

Really ridiculous when our only good CC ability in huttball is a snare that can be deflected!

Seriously gunslingers and snipers get the short end of the stick with all these ways to stop our damage. What do we get, oh a 3 sec orb that stops other gunslingers and snipers from hurting us...

>.>

Oh right... so i deflected 1 out of your 10 3k+ damage shots... i'm sorry, you're right, we must be nerfed Immediately.

You sir seriously have no clue about defense or mitigation in pvp... if mitigation were working as intended (and BW is looking into it) you would be doing a hell of alot less damage to us then you already do, so be glad you have what you have while you have it.

When all our abilities are channeled for 1.5 sec or longer, this takes time and that one hit being deflected can be all it takes to lose a 1v1 that you would've won.

Welcome to combat. It is not your right to win every 1v1. Sometimes there's a bit of luck and randomness involved. It happens.

I'm pretty sure anyone can stack defense if they want to. Force users get slightly (5%) more because they don't have as many free ranged attacks. It's hardly a huge advantage. If you want high defense values you have to have a tank build which limits your damage. Edited by MorgonKara