Tips for getting rid of lag in Warzones

Vant

Guys, here are the specs on my computer.

I use an older G73jh.

Specs:

Intel i7 Quad Core 1.7gig

5400 rpm HD (I know, this is what I hate)

1gig ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870

6 gig RAM

I love it and I never drop below 60fps at any time.

What I've done to minimalize any and all lag possible is to do one or all of the following (Sorry if this seems remedial):

1) Turn Shadows OFF

2) Resize your screen resolution (test it to see what works best)

3) lower your graphics detail

If you do these things your lag should not be that bad. I have buddies with much worse rigs than I have and they are running the game in all phases just fine by doing these 3 simple things.

Enjoy.

My core computer (main components) will only run someone roughly $250 total: P4 e6700 3.2Ghz, Asus mainboard ($50 version), a GeForce 260, 2GB system memory, and a WD Black 1T Drive.

Shadows and Bloom off.

Res 1680x1050.

Frames never drop below 40 and are generally between 50 and 70 most of the time.

Game runs shockingly well on this old computer. I'm also running XP Pro SP 3 and run a very clean computer with minimal services running.

guys, here are the specs on my computer.

I use an older g73jh.

Specs:

Intel i7 quad core 1.7gig

5400 rpm hd (i know, this is what i hate)

1gig ati mobility radeon hd 5870

6 gig ram

i love it and i never drop below 60fps at any time.

What i've done to minimalize any and all lag possible is to do one or all of the following (sorry if this seems remedial):

1) turn shadows off

2) resize your screen resolution (test it to see what works best)

3) lower your graphics detail

if you do these things your lag should not be that bad. I have buddies with much worse rigs than i have and they are running the game in all phases just fine by doing these 3 simple things.

Enjoy.

the most silly post ever!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.