Make PVP healing consumables usable in Open World PVP please!

Dustfinder

The healing consumables you get for warzones should be usuable in open world pvp as well imo. 5 min CD is fair enough and when you are attacked or attack someone there should be a window to use these if needed. They even state (usable in pvp) It does not say just in warzones. Perhaps Bioware you should fix this and let us use it in open world pvp.

Some might think this is OP but a 5min cd is fine. This is one aspect of pvp I feel should get addressed at some point. It is nice to have a pvp pot if you are attacked from behind or something.

You can use them in Illum open world pvp, just not general pve open world due to pve balancing issues (soloing heroics that arent meant to be soloed using the pvp consumables+mdpack etc) Making them available when you've recently engaged in pvp would be ideal in this situation though imo.

biochem sucks... but sounds like thats what ur looking for

No, I am looking for being able to use healing consumables during open world PVP OUTSIDE of Ilum. It should be a trigger window or something to let you hit them. Really I don't see the big deal of letting us use them whenever. It is a 5 min cd that is a long time in pvp standards.

Really they should just let us have access to them at all times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.