Titanium Power Upgrade Helmet... where's the rest?

Prime_Myrias

So a while back, after completing a Hoth Heroic 2+ quest, one of the rewards was a dark blue helmet with white markings on it that I feel is completely sick-looking.

I then proceeded to do everyting (i believe) on Hoth to find the rest of the set... all I could find were the bracers, which really don't matter to me.

So my question to any-and-everyone is if you have found any of this armor... Looking online, the set supposedly exists, but no info on it is given, not that I expected it to be, but before someone asks me to browse, know that I have :p

I'm too lazy to take a pic, but the Helmet came from the repeatable quest on Hoth to kill the gamorreans (again, too lazy to find the actual name)... bracers were from the late Heroic involving the mandalorians.

ANY help would be amazing, I've even sent a ticket in hopes of given some sort of help, but I got some BS response 4 days later, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat.

I found the helmet and totally fell in love with it. However, I can't seem find the rest of the orange set. For those of you who don't know it looks just like the Level 40 PvP Set.. Reskinned blue.

By now I can almost rule out the Flashpoints ( the sets dropped there often are somewhat familiar to the ones gained through quests ). My best guess would be one of the AREA Quests or the Bonus Series,allthough it seems to be higher in level than the gear.

You have to take the data from TORhead or others with a grain of salt. They may have managed to datamine the gear, but that doesn't mean that it's actually IN the game. Could also just sit somewhere in the code.

Anyway, if anyone manages to come across any more parts of this baby..... I want to know., too!

im in the process of taking my bored and pimped out vanguard and going back through all the heroics on all the planets and solo'ing them to find what orange peices come from where.

unfortunately at this time its only that helm that ive seen.. so cant help currently. sorry.

The matching set seems to be the TD-15A Medic Commando set that drops in Maelstrom Prison. Have seen the chest drop for sure from Kilran anyway (several times on my JK -_-), but for some reason it doesn't seem to drop for my trooper in a solo run.

What quest is this on Hoth Ive been from one end of the stupid planet to the other looking for it and the only one I can find is the Gamorrean one which is a yellow and a green helm !? I've seen the helm in game on a character he said hoth couldn't remember and another person said some gauntlet quest to kill a wampa ?!

What quest is this on Hoth Ive been from one end of the stupid planet to the other looking for it and the only one I can find is the Gamorrean one which is a yellow and a green helm !? I've seen the helm in game on a character he said hoth couldn't remember and another person said some gauntlet quest to kill a wampa ?!

That's the right quest. It seems that, as a Commando, we do not get access to this awesome blue helmet. Apparently they give different rewards to the two AC's after a certain point in the game. So essentially, the blue one is Vanguard only whereas the yellow one is Commando only....Except for the fact that the yellow one is craftable later on >.> I'll take a screenshot of the pattern at least when I log back onto my trooper.

I suppose It might be possible for a Vanguard Armormech to keep doing that quest over and over again and RE the helmet every time until s/he got a pattern for it?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going to bump this old post. I got the helmet a few days ago, and can not find any of the other components.

Has anyone found the other dark blue components of this set (besides the helmet which comes from Gamorrean Menace)?

Do you remember where you got the helmet from?

And i know some pieces which sort of looks exactly like it drops from Maelstrom, ive only seen the chest/boots so far.

chest- TH-15A Medic Commando body armor (Maelstrom Prison)

gloves- TT-15A Imperial Security Gloves (Maelstrom Prison)

Legs- Outcast Prototype Leggings (Taris heroic part of the bonus series)

boots- TH-15A Medic Commando boots (Maelstrom Prison)

• 2 months later...

The armor is called "Titanium Power Upgrade"

I got the Titanium Power Upgrade Helmet from the 4man Heroic "Gamorran Menace" on Hoth and the belt and bracers from a couple of the other heroics on Hoth (The Terror Brigade and cant remember the other).

I am a Vanguard Trooper (lvl50). I've done every heroic quest on the planet and so far only those three pieces have dropped for me.

Kinda futile now though, since they are level 37+/- and I'm 50. I'm just trying to get the whole set cause it looks so cool.. for my companion.

You'd think there would be a resource to check and see where/ how to collect complete armor sets...

Edited by StrykeHard

It's a long shot but you could try vendor boxes, I picked up an upgradable purple TH-15A Helmet on Balmorra, I guess if you've repeatedly done the heroics looking for the drops you might have built up quite a few comms to trade in.

Have you done the bonus series on Hoth

I found with a lot of the planetary sets they are rewards for the bonus series so if you havent done it you may not have unlocked the heroic quests that give the rewards

yes, i always do every mission that pops up... bonus, stage 1 stage 2 whatever. i stay until every mission is done.

however, that is a good point, i will go back again and see what happens.

i just did a bunch of heroic group quests on Balmorra... no luck,

i was wondering. could it be that if you pick up the flashpoint quest from the planet Hoth (instead of from fleet) would it give different rewards? just a thought. all the websites list out the flashpoint rewards and i have done them all up to Directive 7 with no luck on this armor set.

there must be somebody out there who has collected this complete armor set.

I havent done it republic side yet but I know on the Empire side the Hoth bonus series doesnt unlock when you initally finish your class story. there is a quest giver on the fleet that sends you back around level 40 or so.

Its easy to miss

Edited by Cayis

I havent done it republic side yet but I know on the Empire side the Hoth bonus series doesnt unlock when you initally finish your class story. there is a quest giver on the fleet that sends you back around level 40 or so.

Its easy to miss

I think you solved the riddle!

I ran three circles around the entire fleet and picked up every available quest. most were flashpoints...

but one, (i should of wrote down the giver's name) gave me a quest called "Overreach" (lvl40) to go Alderaan.

Once, I arrived to Alderaan, I received additional bonus lvl40 quests in an area that I had never been to before and there is also a group (heroic) area where I'm at now. I'm still working on this quest line, but looks like this may be it.

I will update upon completion.

Nope, still no luck.

I followed the entire quest line out on planet Alderaan. There is a zone called "Kings Pass" with all level 40+ quests and heroics. Most of the rewards were purple mods.

I went back to fleet to check again for another quest giver to go back to Hoth... no luck.

I went back to Hoth to see if a new quest giver had become available and I could not find any.

Anybody else have ideas?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.