BW - make cybertech consumable cooldowns on par with Bio

Kimasoko

I completely agree, they are really quite useless, our cybertech epic rewards are worthless compared to bio. I see ppl in pvp stimming like it's the 70's drug rush. Make our professions worthwhile or your gonna have 99% of everyone rerolling to Bio.

Putting them on par with Biochem would result in everyone rerolling Cybertech.

Actually i think it would give an alternative to everyone rolling Bio.

Now we need to figure out how to make Armor making and weapon making just as viable.

Now we need to figure out how to make Armor making and weapon making just as viable.

100% agree! I have still remained an armormech in the hopes that they will bring it in-line with bio in the next month or 2.

100% agree! I have still remained an armormech in the hopes that they will bring it in-line with bio in the next month or 2.

from a "self use point of view":

Bio stims and med packs are always viable all the time through leveling and beyond (without raiding)

Cyber is viable to keep yourself in armoring and mods up to 49, after that you must raid to get the better schematics. Lower the cooldown on the 'nades or put them on separate timers would increase viability post 50 without the need to raid.

Armor makers can make armor, but orange quest rewards are just as good. I think allowing orange craftables armor to "crit" or allowing armor makers to add an augment slot at will to a soul bound orange would be useful

Orange weapons can crit, but rarely, I think weapon makers should get an increased crit chance on that or the ability to add augment slots.

I dunno, what would armorers and weapon makers do to make themselves better if they could?

from a "self use point of view":

I dunno, what would armorers and weapon makers do to make themselves better if they could?

I like the idea of lets say opening up a trade window type thing, and the armormech or armsmith (or artificer) can forceably ADD an augment slot to the weapon their craft is for (with materials that is).

Gives them a long lasting use no matter what upgrades people get. They'll want those extra slots.

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks the cooldown on grenades is ridiculous long.

I would be fine with them shared, and them a bit longer than class-based grenades. A 2 min timer on them, non-shared, would be a amazing. Right now, 5 minutes is crazy. I can basically use them ONCE a warzone, maybe twice.

Putting them on par with Biochem would result in everyone rerolling Cybertech.

If they are on par! then they are equal so you choose which you prefer, this comment is perhaps a bit unthought out.

Btw if we could have a passive buff, i don't know something like healing and dmg increased because your 400 in cybertech, or armortech etc.. or a buff to our main stat. We should not be punished for not choosing bio just because we want something different and still want to play endgame.

Atm nearly my entire guild have gone to Bio, this is ridiculous but Bioware has given them no choice if they wish to be competitve in end game.

Edited by Cooche

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.