I really think this game can and will cater to MMO PvPers...

Torothin

The games PvE is superb. Hands down some of the best PvE that I have seen. PvP on the other hand is interesting. I like that you need valor to obtain certain gear, the idea of the daily's and weekly's at lvl 50 is an amazing idea as well and the ability to get better gear through PvP is great.

Changes are on the way. Ilum was not really well thought out and people get mad at you when you attack the other side. We knows stats, a level 50 bracket, and world pvp awards(I think) is on the way.

This game is still young guys and they are already addressing changes that people are asking for. IE The lvl 50 bracket. BW is new to MMO's and the whole Ilum set up is a prime example of that. I think in 6-8 months this game will truly be amazing and will be PvP focused. I kind of think it already has a lot of focus on PvP and will only get better as time goes on. Just give it some time. Thoughts?

Edited by Torothin

The games PvE is supered. Hands down some of the best PvE that I have seen. PvP on the other hand is interesting.

Stopped reading right here, this is obvious sign that you haven't played other MMOs.

Subjective opinion of unexperienced player, perfect example of *ignorance is bliss* saying.

The games PvE is supered. Hands down some of the best PvE that I have seen. PvP on the other hand is interesting. I like that you need valor to obtain certain gear, the idea of the daily's and weekly's at lvl 50 is an amazing idea as well and the ability to get better gear through PvP is great.

Changes are on the way. Ilum was not really well thought out and people get mad at you when you attack the other side. We knows stats, a level 50 bracket, and world pvp awards(I think) is on the way.

This game is still young guys and they are already addressing changes that people are asking for. IE The lvl 50 bracket. BW is new to MMO's and the whole Ilum set up is a prime example of that. I think in 6-8 months this game will truly be amazing and will be PvP focused. I kind of think it already has a lot of focus on PvP and will only get better as time goes on. Just give it some time. Thoughts?

yea, these changes should have happened 8 months ago in the beta. people brought up all these issues and they did nothing. they have to waste resources now on changes that should NEVER have made it to live.

yea, these changes should have happened 8 months ago in the beta. people brought up all these issues and they did nothing. they have to waste resources now on changes that should NEVER have made it to live.

I point the blame at EA.

The changes on the test server to Ilum incoming took into ZERO consideration faction population imbalance and are about to seal the deal for the worse.

Altogether the PvP is a massive mess and...something I cannot continue with.

Fact is, the worlds top pvpers quit the game before they even got to endgame because of how flawed the entire pvp system is from top to bottom.

Worst PvP I have ever seen. I am on the forums when I should be playing.

Zero interest anymore. It's just frustrating and I have 6 days to speak my two cents before my sub is up.

SWTOR will never cater to the PvP crowd because the game was founded without a genuine PvP platform from the ground up and they have already shunned away their pvp crowd who are less likely to give a second chance even if they do announce some new systems.

Any way you slice it the PvP here is NOT my cup of tea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.