GMK and factions

Halloween_Jack

Hi all,

I'm hoping to use the GMK to move items and money between alts of different factions.

I'm still low level, just looking ahead and planning my professions.

Am I right in thinking certain GMKs are republic only or empire only. but there are some that are both?

So, all GMKs offer the same goods but characters can only use certain kiosks, is that right? Is it just that they can't travel to those worlds?

Also is there any alignment restrictions on crafting? ie can my Jedi make red crystals for my Sith?

Thanks.

The ones on Nar Shaddaa are neutral and can be used by both factions. However, I do not know if you can buy out your own auctions. For example, WoW has neutral Auction Houses but you cannot buy out the auctions that you put up on your other faction character. A different account had to buy them.

The ones on Nar Shaddaa are neutral and can be used by both factions. However, I do not know if you can buy out your own auctions. For example, WoW has neutral Auction Houses but you cannot buy out the auctions that you put up on your other faction character. A different account had to buy them.

Thanks guys :)

But that's a scary thought. It's a real pain.

Why do they go to the trouble of stopping you moving items between fractions?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.