What is up with the Hit tracking system??

Tylerlee

So in warzones you get medals for hitting a person for over 5k damage in a single shot.

Time and time again i will hit someone for over 6k and it will only register my largest hit as 4700 on the score screen and i will not gain a medal.

Why is this?

Edited by Tylerlee

More often than not, when you hit that hard it is a killing blow. Even "overkill", as in, they have 1k health you crit for 3k etc. If the kill is a killing blow, the "5k" crit won't count.

If you hit 6k and it isn't a killing blow, you will get credit for the 6k.

So in warzones you get medals for hitting a person for over 5k damage in a single shot.

Time and time again i will hit someone for over 6k and it will only register my largest hit as 4700 on the score screen and i will not gain a medal.

Why is this?

isnt it nice how the medal system is so one sided that only high burst gettings get all the medals. some classes cant even high over 2.3k (sorcerer) :)

Why is this?

Uh, what class are you? I want to hit someone for over 6k.

Its not medal for hit dmg, but dmg dealt in 1 hit. 10 billion dmg hit still does only 1 dmg to target with 1 hp.

Aye, but the medal system is totally bias, since high hitting classes like operatives can heal, tank and deal HUGE burst dps so they can get all the medals, while classes like sorcerers will never and can never EVER do burst dps over 3k even in the best gear, while level 16 operatives can already burst hit for 7k

Medal system needs reworking to allow other classes the same change to get medals.

Aye, but the medal system is totally bias, since high hitting classes like operatives can heal, tank and deal HUGE burst dps so they can get all the medals, while classes like sorcerers will never and can never EVER do burst dps over 3k even in the best gear, while level 16 operatives can already burst hit for 7k

Medal system needs reworking to allow other classes the same change to get medals.

What???

Ive seen dps Sorcs do over 100k healing and 400k damage in a single match, thats alot of medals, the only healing class getting boned right now is Trooper/BH

What???

Ive seen dps Sorcs do over 100k healing and 400k damage in a single match, thats alot of medals, the only healing class getting boned right now is Trooper/BH

anyone can get that damage if >

They dont die and hump the healing pickups:

they run away heal self alot:

Spam aoe

Spam dots on everything moving.

the reason they get such high numbers is because they are hard to kill, use aoe + doting, sorc damage is Meh, they kill people with dots and have no high burst dps.

Sorcs can never get higher than 2.5k hit medal.

isnt it nice how the medal system is so one sided that only high burst gettings get all the medals. some classes cant even high over 2.3k (sorcerer) :)

You can hit 6k with just about any class by popping relic+expertise adrenal+pve adrenal+warzone expertise buff and then using your biggest attack (hint, use recklessness before you do as a Sorc).

I mean, even Juggernauts can do it. Anyone can.

Of course if your gear is terrible, maybe not.

Edited by Vlaid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.