Gearing Khem Val, prioriies?

Makk

Str and End for the most part. Just put on them whatever quest rewards you find, and they'll usually be ok.

I do try to find orange pieces for my companions, but sometimes it can be hard to keep them mod'd, depending on your crew skill.

If you're going to use Khem'val I assume its because u want a tank class. Otherwize, the other companions work much better. I do perfectly fine dps on my own, so on khemval i go with End>str>defense>power on gear. Once i start seeing more shield/absorb rating, im sure i will throw that in, but i dont plan on rolling with him to 50.

As said, if you're using Khem Val it is because you need a tank, (or because he's your only companion at the moment).

I'd say Endurance > all. Then strength. After that I tossed (whatever of the first) + defense/shield/power

At low levels when he's tanking I was throwing Items with more End then Str. Now that I've got Dark charge and going up the Darkness tree, I've turned off his tanking stance for his battle stance and I'm stacking strength on him more than endurance and I do the tanking. Seems to be working fine for me. :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.