Corso Riggs, why you no talk to me!?

Ricepuffis

As the title suggests, Corso has stopped talking to me. He still talks when I cklick on him, but not when in the ship/a cantina.

Last time I talket to him he asked for premission to seek my hand, basically he wants to date me. Afer that I did both Taris and Nar Shaddaa, got his approval to around 8000, and nothing.

Is there a lvl you need to be? I´m lvl 20 right now. When will he stop ignoring me?

I'm grateful for any reply on the matter :)

P.S I frekking LOVE this game!

As the title suggests, Corso has stopped talking to me. He still talks when I cklick on him, but not when in the ship/a cantina.

Last time I talket to him he asked for premission to seek my hand, basically he wants to date me. Afer that I did both Taris and Nar Shaddaa, got his approval to around 8000, and nothing.

Is there a lvl you need to be? I´m lvl 20 right now. When will he stop ignoring me?

I'm grateful for any reply on the matter :)

P.S I frekking LOVE this game!

Got to get further into the story, spamming your first companion to 10k at level 10 or level 40 doesn't make a difference as it's related to your overall story. Once you finish Alderaan you'll find that he won't shut up for a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.