I've never said this before...

Nowhere

I am a casual gamer.

If the hardcore gamers take five days to get to end game, it takes me 2 months.

In World of Warcraft I made it to end game, I played for a while after that...and then I quit. I returned a few times though.

In Age of Conan I made it to end game, I played a while after that...and then I quit.

In Warhammer I made it to end game, I played for a while after that...and then I quit.

In Aion I made it to end game, I played for a while after that...and then I quit.

In Rift I made it to end game, I played for a while after that....and then I quit.

In SWTOR I am afraid I won't make it to end game. I already canceled and I just can't bear it anymore.

Reason: PvP is so terrible that I can't even log in. The bugs across the board are extremely irritating.

Perhaps the worst PvP experience in an MMO I have ever played.

Sorry, but I will just go play Skyrim on max with perfect performance while I wait for another game. GTX 570 with quad core PC and 10gb ram should not be seeing 10-20 fps in warzones. On top of that the imbalance, the EVERYTHING ABOUT IT is *********** terrible.

I don't know how to say with perfect etiquette, THIS GAME IS A PIECE OF *********** **** AND BIOWARE SHALL LEAVE A STAIN IN MY MOUTH FOR ETERNITY WITH THIS PIECE OF *********** ****.

The shame is, Bioware has proven with this PvP design that they have NO *********** CLUE what they are doing. None, zero, zilch. Worst implementation of PvP I have ever seen. I watched this game for 5 years and tried defending it for the first few weeks but the truth is just way too obvious. The PvP aspects of this game *********** SUCK.

That isn't all though, the BUGS...are outrageous in every facet. Twi'lek helmets clip through my lekku and make my character look stupid, man...I don't even have time to blah blah blah blah blah it up with how many issues this game has with bugs....healers suck dick. I just DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS ******** ANYMORE.

People will say, you won't be missed...

Spoiler:

You won't be saying that when the PvP population dwindles to nothing in 3 months MAXIMUM. **** THIS PIECE OF **** GAME. ENJOY GHOST TOWNS IN 3 MONTHS. MARK MY MOTHER****ING WORDS.

YES I AM MAD.

Edited by Nowhere

Usually I'm nobody to be like that but: Good riddance.

While you have the one or other valid point I do hope that this post gets you banned to show that such behaviour just doesn't belong here. Have fun wherever you're headed.

The thing is...I wouldn't post it if I cared about a ban.

I am out with a bang with no regards to my future with SWTOR.

THAT is how much I think this games PvP is a steaming pile of ****.

Edited by Nowhere

Then please stop polluting the forums and move on. Close the SWTOR chapter for now, maybe check back in after the march update (assuming the january one won't be enough for your needs).

It most certainly won't.

Why am I polluting the forums? I cared that much. Emphasis on cared.

I have followed this game since it was announced. I signed up to these forums and contributed to the community long before many.

I WANTED this game to do good and defended it for a LONG time.

I am just at my wits end...that is all. The game is **** and I am facing it with anger and distaste.

Perhaps I am going about it the wrong way....I just can't help myself. I wanted it to be good. I just can't take it anymore...it is eating me from the inside out. The game is ****...it isn't getting any better. 70% of my guild already quit. It's just GAME OVER man.

Edited by Nowhere

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. Unfortunately, we will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - not cancellations.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.