Sleep dart changed behavior - nerf or bug?

Delekii

I play my operative hard for a day, then don't touch it for a day or two, so I can't put my finger on when this change happened, but tonight I am trying to quest on operative, and sleep dart puts me on the mobs' threat tables.

Prior to today, I used to run around sleeping mobs safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't come and chase me down, which made for a really fun stealth game. Now I can't, because when I sleep one mob, the previously slept mob comes for me with a vengeance.

Is this intended, or is it a bug? It really breaks the ability to play the game leveling as a stealth type character, which is what I loved most about it :(

I play my operative hard for a day, then don't touch it for a day or two, so I can't put my finger on when this change happened, but tonight I am trying to quest on operative, and sleep dart puts me on the mobs' threat tables.

Prior to today, I used to run around sleeping mobs safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't come and chase me down, which made for a really fun stealth game. Now I can't, because when I sleep one mob, the previously slept mob comes for me with a vengeance.

Is this intended, or is it a bug? It really breaks the ability to play the game leveling as a stealth type character, which is what I loved most about it :(

If you put a skill point in the ability that causes your Sleep Dart to also reduce the damage of an enemy when it breaks, it will behave in this way.

Worked it out!

I am leveling as hybrid lethality/heals spec, and just took my first point in -damage on sleep bolt wearing. I assume that because that comes in the form of a debuff, the application of said debuff causes aggro.

Very annoying, because the talent has major potential. Not very useful though if it breaks the ability.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.