Sage/Sorceror suggestion

Furg

This may belong in the class headers, but I am placing it here in hopes to garner more support from both and that devs will see it:

I know that there are many threads and many more people saying they want sages/sorcerors to use their lightsaber for something other than deflecting incoming blaster bolts. And I understand both sides of the argument (difficulty in balancing a class that is primarily ranged, but also giving it some melee proficiency). I personally was greatly anticipating playing one back for the brief time in beta when they had some melee in the madness/balance tree.

Here I offer a solution that will likely satisfy everyone: give sages/sorcerors a melee range cc that uses the lightsaber(maybe an animation like the twirly finishing move). You could make it be talented, or simply replace force stun (which would technically be a nerf, but honestly, in pvp, i'm in melee range 75% of the time i use it anyway). This way, it would not effect balance and we could all see the lightsaber proficiency that a force wielder should have

Leave a post if you like this idea and hopefully it will get some attention.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.