Hilt 23

John_Holmes

I've noticed this as well. Doesn't this make crafting mods (artifice/crafting) a waste of time once you reach lvl 50? I was spending a lot of time crafting lvl 22 mods (including the missions to get the right materials), only to land on Ilum and see the same items one lvl higher available for daily commendations.

Artifice can still craft enhancements, and the daily commendations only cover armorings and hilts, so mods and enhancements are still in demand. The dailies also reward class specific artifact mods, but only rank 22 artifact quality, so not actually better than the best you can get from cybertech. As for enhancements, I have yet to see a daily quest that gives artifact quality rank 22 enhancements. Edited by Amby

Artifice can still craft enhancements, and the daily commendations only cover armorings and hilts, so mods and enhancements are still in demand. The dailies also reward class specific artifact mods, but only rank 22 artifact quality, so not actually better than the best you can get from cybertech. As for enhancements, I have yet to see a daily quest that gives artifact quality rank 22 enhancements.

You must not be 50, or you must not do your dailies then.

well then artifice rly suck... so why do they even have it if you just can buy the better items?

BiS orange lightsaber with augment slot? Enough of a reason to do it, really :D Purple augmented offhands aren't bad either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.