Only a week or so to go!

kbshadow

Only about a week to go and it's goodbye non-believers not re-subbing and HELLO proper community.

Guess we'll see you guys back here in a few months eh?!

HERP

DERP

I hate to be the one to tell you this but in a week the forums will still be full of complaints threads and threads made by complainers complaining about complainers.

Edited by Rhazesx

Only about a week to go and it's goodbye non-believers not re-subbing and HELLO proper community.

HERP

DERP

Sadly it's people like you that are responsible for games like this.

If the gaming community were all like me game companies would not dare release crap like this, we would get decent games.

Good luck next week when the servers become even more deserted. I got this game as a gift along with 60 day time card, that said card is on my book shelf unopened and will remain so for a very long time.

Ninecraft is more of an MMO than this game lol

Sadly the community will always have trolls. It will always have haters. Sadly this is the way on online forums and games like this. We will never truly be free of these people. Their faces and names will change but they are still the same. Trolls are just a way of life on the internet.

If the gaming community were all like me game companies would not dare release crap like this, we would get decent games.

Good luck next week when the servers become even more deserted. I got this game as a gift along with 60 day time card, that said card is on my book shelf unopened and will remain so for a very long time.

This is coming from a guy who names himself "Gankdalf". Yep, I'm going to take you very seriously, because you are an authority, sir.

:rolleyes:

Sadly the community will always have trolls. It will always have haters. Sadly this is the way on online forums and games like this. We will never truly be free of these people. Their faces and names will change but they are still the same. Trolls are just a way of life on the internet.

So true trolls and trolls trolling about trolls will always exist.

HAHA! Man glad we are not all like you. Glad you are soon gone, one less moaner.

HERP

DERP

Proper Community was supposed to start, according to local sages, after Early Game Access. :rolleyes: I see a very high correlation with the end of the world: always announced for certain date but then nothing. ;)

But they will leave this thread up cause it's constructive........?

Ya ok bioware.... Self serving to say the least hide all the neg posts, and leave brown nosers like this guy up that toot your horn for you....

If there is no action on the FPS lag, you'll be part of the real stats, you'll be the 5% who stay in an empty game. This games makin Star trek online look real good in comparison, and they went free to play..... And that game at least performs well, and always has from day 1. as did every other game I've purchased in the last few years. 10-20 years ago the "it's a new MMO, so you gotta expect it not to work" might have been acceptable excuse as the whole concept was still prettY new and computers required skill to assemble and configure.

Now a monkey can build a PC and make it run properly with no training at all.

It not the norm it's rare to see a game perform this horribly even in Beta, in fact your own game SWTOR ran BETTER in beta than it has shortly after release. Pathetic across the board.

Edited by Wardword

But they will leave this thread up cause it's constructive........?

Ya ok bioware.... Self serving to say the least hide all the neg posts, and leave brown nosers like this guy up that toot your horn for you....

If there is no action on the FPS lag, you'll be part of the real stats, you'll be the 5% who stay in an empty game. This games makin Star trek online look real good in comparison, and they went free to play..... And that game at least performs well, and always has from day 1. as did every other game I've purchased in the last few years. 10-20 years ago the "it's a new MMO, so you gotta expect it not to work" might have been acceptable excuse as the whole concept was still prettY new and computers required skill to assemble and configure.

Now a monkey can build a PC and make it run properly with no training at all.

It not the norm it's rare to see a game perform this horribly even in Beta, in fact your own game SWTOR ran BETTER in beta than it has shortly after release. Pathetic across the board.

You know you are so right. I've noticed whenever it is a thread with much negative feedback, the thread is closed due to it not "encouraging gameplay discussion." However, when fanboys like this get on their knees and pray to this game, it stays up. I myself enjoy the game. I will not be cancelling my sub any time soon, however I am not so blind as to overlook obvious flaws. I am staying because I am giving them a chance to fix them. Dont get me wrong, there are "Whiners" out there, but these fanboys need to stop going nerd rage on people posting actual constructive criticism. Go put on your r2d2 pjs and go to bed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.