Slicing Schematics

Ghost_Dancer

One of the reasons I took slicing (alongside cybertech and underworld trading) is for the cybertech schematics. I've been maxed out on 400 for a while and run a LOT of slicing missions, and so far all I've got are the Grade 2 ship upgrades, Grade 4 Missile Magazine and two speeders.

Are there any more cybertech schematics or is this it? If there are then they must be pretty rare, if not then I'll probably drop the skill in favour of scavenging. My original plan was that the money I get from slicing will pay for scavenging matts, but now the profit is significantly reduced and I don't seem to be any more schematics, it doesn't really serve any purpose for me.

Edited by Ghost_Dancer

There are about 5 grade 2 ship parts, 5 grade 4 ship parts, and 5 grade 6? ship parts, 3 speeder bikes, and a few dozen different earrings.

So you missed a few :).

No worry, all the ship part schematics sell for very cheap on the GTN, and occasionally there are some of the other things as well.

I only run lockbox missions from slicing and I got 2 purple schematics last night:

Quellegh Industrial Energy Shield and Armtek Shield Armor.

I believe the missions were Delivery Failure and Missing Probes but I can't be sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.