Genius, absolutely, positively genius.

KetMalice

So on my server there are armies of level 10 Imperial Agents in Ilum camping the chest spawns. Reporting for 2 weeks and they are still here. I can only assume they are using some sort of "autoit" to click, even if I stand next to them trying to click they always get the chest before me when it respawns.

But basically this is how a level 10 wins against a guarded chest. Level 10 runs up to chest and gets one shot by the mob. Level 10 revives and stands in front of the chest. If you NEVER move again the mob will not aggro you. 8k a chest and blue/epic items in the chests on 20 minute respawn timers...

Bioware you are a failure at design. Sorry, but you are.

Edited by KetMalice

So on my server there are armies of level 10 Imperial Agents in Ilum camping the chest spawns. Reporting for 2 weeks and they are still here. I can only assume they are using some sort of "autoit" to click.

But basically this is how a level 10 wins against a guarded chest. Level 10 runs up to chest and gets one shot by the mob. Level 10 revives and stands in front of the chest. If you NEVER move again the mob will not aggro you.

:rolleyes:

So on my server there are armies of level 10 Imperial Agents in Ilum camping the chest spawns. Reporting for 2 weeks and they are still here. I can only assume they are using some sort of "autoit" to click, even if I stand next to them trying to click they always get the chest before me when it respawns.

But basically this is how a level 10 wins against a guarded chest. Level 10 runs up to chest and gets one shot by the mob. Level 10 revives and stands in front of the chest. If you NEVER move again the mob will not aggro you. 8k a chest and blue/epic items in the chests on 20 minute respawn timers...

Roll a Republic toon and go kill them.

This game has a lot of exploits. Especially raiding ones. Specifically, I've found 6.

In response to why they win, there's a script on the internet that anyone can use to do this. Think WoW fishbots, it's the same principle.

Edited by Cranberries

Where is this you say? This Agent will contact his Smuggler buddy on that planet and have him kill for you. We don't always see eye to eye..but sometimes he smuggles some stuff for me.

Where is this you say? They will be dead tomorrow morning :)

sounds to me like the lvl 50s really should start killing the low level farmers on the other site. agree to have a little 'wave white flag' emote or maybe even guard people to the farmers to kill them. problem solved.

don't forget: gold farmers will .always. find a way.

doesn't mean we can't make it harder for them (of course this mainly goes out to BW but I'm sure they're already trying to work on this, after all they already aknowledged the problem)

It's not an exploit. it is just their mob behavior design.

Uh, yes, it IS an exploit. Every exploit is possible due to an oversight or flaw in game behavior, someone simply has to recognize and take advantage of it for it to become an exploit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.