No... More... Hutball...

GrandBreaker

So I tried to do 12 Warzones in a row tonight. I ended up leaving every one of them right at the start. The reason? I cannot stand hutball. For some reason I am ALWAYS queued up into hutball. I have not actually seen another warzone since my 2nd day of EARLY ACCESS!

Enough hutball. Lucas Arts or whoever is actually running this game, read this and understand that is the LEAST liked warzone in existence. It is tedious to play. You cannot hope to solo queue into it and win. If you are NOT a sorc merc or sniper you will always be negative. If you are a Jugg you might be able to score, given that your team knows how to heal. And for some reason, performing solo queue will ALWAYS result in Hutball. Again, I have done at least 3 Warzones almost daily and have not actually seen anything besides hut ball since my 2nd day of early access. As an experienced PvP fanatic I see you having 2 real options:

If you add the option to queue into specific warzones, NO ONE will queue into Hut Ball. You know this as well as we do. Accept that it is a GOOD thing.

If you do not add the option to queue into specific warzones, you will end up losing a lot of your PvPer's. I love PvP. I cannot stand a PvE only game. I won't stay if all I get is Hutt Ball, I can promise many will follow, its a BIG year for MMO's.

Also, do not change the classes. The classes are balanced just fine. It is the warzones that are not. Hutball is by far the most unbalanced and most biased for any melee hero and even assasins can have a tough time, and it requires significantly higher intellect than the average MMO player to properly participate.

So I tried to do 12 Warzones in a row tonight. I ended up leaving every one of them right at the start. The reason? I cannot stand hutball. For some reason I am ALWAYS queued up into hutball. I have not actually seen another warzone since my 2nd day of EARLY ACCESS!

Really? Come on. LOL.

the other 2 BG's where killing my opponent is the goal, and I can actually enjoy the game.

Actually there isn't a single warzone where killing the opponent is the goal. In voidstar it's planting a bomb on a door and accessing the datacore/defusing the bombs and protecting the datacore, in alderaan civil war it's capturing the turrets and then defending them from others trying to cap.

If all you do in pvp is run around and kill people I bet you lose a lot. Killing people is important but if I had a nickel for every time my team got more kills but we still lost since we weren't playing the objectives I'd be rich enough to pay Bioware to ban everyone that makes PVP terrible. Keep that **** in Call of Duty.

Protip: Read the thread where it shows with video proof Empire has advantages.

Not like all that was very well known at launch, and it doesn't say "EMPIRE: EASYMODE PVP" on the chargen.

I rolled Operative because knives and snappy uniforms. I started slowly leveling a Scoundrel because of getting to play other maps than HB all the time. Had I known it'd be like that at launch, sure, I would've started Republic. I just didn't know that I like playing warzones at the time :p

Agreed.

We should be able to :

-- choose which WZ we queue for

-- play Empire vs Empire in any of the WZ match's that Repub's don't fill

1. I'm pretty sure u would have really long queue if u dont queue for huttball.

2. cmon leave some rpg on this game, huttball is a sport then is ok to play empire vs empire but should I fight on alderaan vs my same faction?

I prefer then to have more wz based on sports like huttball.

Agreed.

We should be able to :

-- choose which WZ we queue for

-- play Empire vs Empire in any of the WZ matchs that Repub's don't fill

Right, because the Empire needs to win-trade cheese itself into even more Champ/BM gear. No thanks. You rolled the overpopulated faction, any other game, you wouldn't be able to play each other, and you'd have even longer queues. Suck it up.

I love civil war and do not mind voidstar even when loosing badly its not terrible. Huttball is a slugfest where you fight your own faction with an annoying announcer and bad small map where Op stealthies , tanks and sorcerers wipe the floor with you.

I hate huttball, going to have to reroll and abandon my Bounty hunter soon.

- Kharjo 50 mercenary twin spears server

Huttball is worthless and will continue to be so until you can que with 8 members, call me a bigot elitist i dont give a rats arse.

BW screwed this up majorly. HB is just so dam worthless. Why put a 8 man team game in if you cant play with 8 members.

No you are subjected to being forced to group with people you don't want to play with.

Welcome to mmo's!

Where you must play with others, other than your 8 buddies in a insane desire to completely dominate a match!

Enjoy your huttball.

----------------------------

I actually enjoy huttball it's fun in that "can't take this seriously" kind of way.

If you are always getting huttball chances are you rolled empire. That's just my experience from rocking dual factions.

Oddly enough on republic it's 1 out of 20 games that i get hutt. It's mostly Voidstar for me.

Lmao this guy just listed every class besides his and said they wipe the floor with everyone, its called learn to play holy ****. Huttball is easily the best warzone there is, people who don't like it just suck horribly or get blown out all day long so it's a bad experience for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.