stun stun stun stun stun stun

Kyris_Xiandrii

Stun -> Stun -> Resolve -> Break -> Cause Havoc -> live thanks to healer -> /mocks last target standing

Stun -> Stun -> Resolve -> Grip -> Stun -> Stun (healer going ***?!) -> Stun -> No more stuns available -> Cause Havoc.

Resolve bar only works for tanks and knockbacks. I still get thrown around like a bi**h with full resolve bar, stunned, mezzed, griped, pushed, everything. Don't overestimate the power of the resolve bar, apprentice ;).

Regards,

Kalantris

Whats this about? You play on PvE server, right? So why do you speak about PvP? Btw dont try PvP server m8, here we dont have so much stuns coz we dont need them...everyone (means EVERYONE) dies fast enough so not more than 3 stuns happen - and 2 of that are used on guy who tries to heal ;) People usually dont even bother stun, when they can kill ;)

Whats this about? You play on PvE server, right? So why do you speak about PvP? Btw dont try PvP server m8, here we dont have so much stuns coz we dont need them...everyone (means EVERYONE) dies fast enough so not more than 3 stuns happen - and 2 of that are used on guy who tries to heal ;) People usually dont even bother stun, when they can kill ;)

PvP Servers are not actually PvP at all, they are PK servers...wish players would get this analogy right.

And yep, I do hope Bioware fix the CC'ing through a full white bar of resilence, no fun to be stunned 6-7 times with a full white bar and find yourself still getting stunned.

Edit: just had this happen in my last game, where I just got constantly stunned over and over, full white bar of resilence, still getting stunned, either it's not working properly or some people have found a way to "glitch" it.

Edited by Zarthorn

Resolve is useless but the stuns in this game are fine as they are. Please stop the QQs. I reckon 90% of the crying is from sub-50 level toons.

Level 50 PvP Geared Guardian getting stunlocked through an entire white bar, biggest offender being Sorc CC for bypassing the resilence bar.

It takes em an age to kill me, but stupid as hell to watch on as you can clearly see stuns should be taking no more effect to get...STUN STUN STUN still.

Hate to say it but 2 stuns should fill it since stuns are hella strong in the game as it is.

Stun -> Stun -> Resolve -> Grip -> Stun -> Stun (healer going ***?!) -> Stun -> No more stuns available -> Cause Havoc.

Resolve bar only works for tanks and knockbacks. I still get thrown around like a bi**h with full resolve bar, stunned, mezzed, griped, pushed, everything. Don't overestimate the power of the resolve bar, apprentice ;).

Regards,

Kalantris

Explain please, what can I do as operative to someone with full resolve bar?

I'm pretty sure none of my flash bang grenades or debilitate works.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who actually appreciates having CC that works in a game...

Well half of these whiny bads don't even know how to interrupt much less use their CC's correctly.

Then they have to come on the forums going "GAME TOO HARD, MUST BE BROKEN. FIX!"

Explain please, what can I do as operative to someone with full resolve bar?

I'm pretty sure none of my flash bang grenades or debilitate works.

Both worked on me perfectly. I got stunned right after I got up after an operative's knockback. By the same operative btw. Then I got hit by a flashbang and then griped by a tank and tossed somewhere. All that on full resolve bar.

Ofcourse it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes, just sometimes, the resolve bar immunity works just fine.

Btw. why would you even need to do anything else than a knockdown? Stay invis and wait for the bar to drop. Then instagib the dude.

Regards,

Kalantris

Resolve only seems to affect stuns and knockbacks, Grips and snares seem to still work. being snared on the fire traps in huttball when you have just ate 2 full stuns and are in the "white bar resolve" stage is frustrating.

Wrong grips do not work with resolve. Only snares and roots.

Well half of these whiny bads don't even know how to interrupt much less use their CC's correctly.

Then they have to come on the forums going "GAME TOO HARD, MUST BE BROKEN. FIX!"

You are just saying that because you don't want Bioware to fix resilence and thus make it impossible for you to stunlock constantly through resilence once its maxed.

I know full well how to handle CC, when to use my CC breaker, etc, always prepared with a mitigation CD popped once the first CC hits, and I break the CC on the 2nd, resilence bar at full....stun stun.

What will you Sorcs do when they take your favorite toy away? Oh...probably roll more mercs or OPertives.

You are just saying that because you don't want Bioware to fix resilence and thus make it impossible for you to stunlock constantly through resilence once its maxed.

I know full well how to handle CC, when to use my CC breaker, etc, always prepared with a mitigation CD popped once the first CC hits, and I break the CC on the 2nd, resilence bar at full....stun stun.

What will you Sorcs do when they take your favorite toy away? Oh...probably roll more mercs or OPertives.

When u say resilence u mean resolve? or expertise...there is no resilence in this game, is it?

Well everyone hates to be stunned or cced but just think for a moment about it to have no CCs at all in a game, what would happen then ?

That game would totally suck, it just would come down to who dmg. who first there would be no skill involved at all or very very little. Even right now I have to say there is a bit to less CC in the game, there are often these situations where you cant do much except doing dmg.

Now I also hated to get stunned in WoW, it was so stupid but now Ive seen the other side ... SWTOR has like nothing on CCs compared to WoW and I have to say with more CC is better. You will see more skill involved than without, its just boring if you have no options at all in a fight.

When u say resilence u mean resolve? or expertise...there is no resilence in this game, is it?

resolve, not slept in a while (just got back from work) so brain not functioning properly =p

But yes, hopefully Bioware will fix it getting real boring in some matches to know as soon as you see more than one sorc, a full bar of resolve will count for nothing.

Pretty sure it's the same way for imps as well when it comes to sages...something about that mirror pairing and it's CC is behaving very badly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.