What are the bugs with Hidden Strike?

Ghamsar

just turned 36 so I can get the 100% knockdown. I can put 50s on the ground....but some classes I can't seem to get to. I am always knocked out of stealth when I get close enough to press HS, and it does nothing.

am I supposed to press the (Extra +15) stealth prior to engaging? I want to of course use HS as my opener, and maybe it takes getting use to, but it ends up doing more harm than good if half the time i end up just popping out of stealth with a *** look on my face.

what am i supposed to look for or be aware of? I didn't have this issue til just recently. I use to stealth and do my mediocre BS, shiv, etc,etc dmg...without any issues. Is this a new patch thing?

Other Half pointed out to me a couple of days ago that his Powertech is talented with increased stealth detection (not talking about their stealth scan ability, which he also spams). He can see a stealther who doesn't use Sneak from about 30m away. Watched it myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.