Utilising Hoth Companion (spoilers)

Crooooom

Broonmark's personality fits with my iron fits approach to every scenario.

I'm in my 40s using Vengeance up to Impale w/ scream crit, and working my way up Immortal to Invincible, and using Soresu form.

I probably already know the answer to this but will he be close to Jaesa's effectiveness in battle if I gear him up?

Thanks in advance.

As someone who levelled veng, I can tell you that while broonmark is awesome, quin's healing is just too good to pass on =).

That being said, broonmark performs MUCH better than jaesa in combat since he can actually take a beating. I've actually geared mine out with space columni and champions gear so he's a veritable beast (appropriate, given his nature)

If you aren't tanking than Broonmark should be better. However, Jaesa has better dps, i think. I personally find Jaesa to a be a very good companion despite having switched from being a full immortal tank to an all out burst damage centered rage spec since my heavy armor still allows me to take quite the beating.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.