Posts relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Scema

Explain to me, without closing this thread, how anything I say that is actually relevant to the game considered NOT relevant. I asked a question and I'll ask it a again. What is with the lack of responses from community reps?

Explain to me, without closing this thread, how anything I say that is actually relevant to the game considered NOT relevant. I asked a question and I'll ask it a again. What is with the lack of responses from community reps?

What you're talking about is forum and communication specific. What this forum is about is stuff in game, or affecting the game directly, or bugs, stuffs like that.

Community Reps are not the game

You aren't looking hard enough.

What you're talking about is forum and communication specific. What this forum is about is stuff in game, or affecting the game directly, or bugs, stuffs like that.

Community Reps are not the game

Yes, they are.

I was given an infraction for posting a player made gameplay video, citing "spam". They are outsourced Eastern Indian. They do not understand English context.

Hello everyone! We understand that moderation can be frustrating. However, we ask that all feedback and questions regarding moderation be directed to our Community Coordinators by emailing communitysupport@swtor.com. They are always happy to listen and provide clarification! Because we are trying to keep the General Discussion forum geared specifically towards discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!