Alderaan WZ - Speederbike transport bug.

SniprsGetMorHead

I've had this problem since beta and I'm curious to see if anyone else has it.

To put it simply, the speederbikes which transport you down to the battle in the Alderaan WZ are not spawning after I die. I experience no problems with them when I first load in.

Other players can still see the speeder and are using them normally but for me it seems they do not spawn. This happens in pretty much every Alderaan WZ I play. Sometimes I'll see them, most of the time I don't. I've tried clicking the area and pivoting my camera around at different angles hoping to see the bikes but they simply are invisible or I cannot interact with them.

This issue makes the WZ completely unplayable as after 60 seconds I am kicked because I am still stuck in the sanctuary zone.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5418/screenshot2012011222491.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2116/screenshot2012011223371.jpg

Anyone else having this issue?

I had the same problem several times too. Absolutely no speeder bike is spawned and visible for me after death. Nothing fixes it, you just need to wait and hope they appear before you get kicked out. Its an annoying glitch and sometimes it happens to everyone in your WZ group too.

NO IT DOESN'T. No bikes spawn, at all, anywhere in the respawn area. Read before you troll. Its insanely annoying that this WZ works 1-4 times for me. So much fun dying then being unable to rejoin the battle

At the beginning of the game, the speeers work fine.

After death, either the speeders don't spawn, or they do and don't respond. I can roll over them, the icon changes to the hand/"use this" icon but clicking it does nothing besides lock my camera in place. I can see laser cannons firing, action in the middle of the warzone through the window... but all I can do is wait to be kicked out of the warzone for not leaving the rez area.

Edited by krausen

This could go in the list of other things that's wrong with Alderaan, such as Turrets still doing damage for the opposing side despite being captured and the free 5 damage on the right side turret bug.

Really growing to resent this WZ....

This

It is ASTONISHING how few people understand how Alderaan Civil War works.

and it is also ASTONISHING how little effort you put into replying to his thread

if you took a second you would notice that there were absolutely no bikes in his screenshots despite the fact that the windows were in full view.

OP: happened to a friend of mine once, make sure to fill out a bug report

I have this same problem. I personally think Alderaan is the best WZ. Unfortunately, even when i do get it, if i die, i have a 90% chance that i won't get to finish the match. I will sit up in our ship waiting for bikes that won't spawn. There have been a couple times where the bikes will spawn... as i'm getting kicked out for being inactive.

Still have this problem. A guildie suggested turning graphics settings down to low and reconfigging graphics chip but they already are on low -- and I don't know what to reconfig on my chip.

I'll turn in a bug report too.

Edited by bebedelette

has anyone seen people getting off the speeder bikes at the turrets yet? maybe it was my computer glitching but I know I saw several of them doing it today in the Alderaan War Zone my wife did as well

when you grab a turret a speeder bike opens up on that side of your spawn that will take you directly to that turret. this is why its more advantageous to take the side turrets as you can zerg them better

I, too, am having this problem. Every single time I die in ACW there is never a speeder anywhere in the spawn to take me down to the battle. It doesnt help that deserter detection kicks in and boots me from the WZ after I am forced to sit and watch as my exp, cash and commendations go down the drain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have run into this problem numerious times. I will check and see if moving the camera

down lower will help. I have gotten both version of this. the one of the bike being

invisible to me and the one where I get stuck using the bike and just stand there

locked up. The one of the players appearing on top of the nodes that they have is a

feature when you capture a node, I think I read it is going away. I have lost a few

WZ wins from these glitches and also seen the infinete snare one. I do wish that there

was a combat log because one WZ we had half the team get infinete snared and I

wonder if someone is exploting a bug. Mine was from an Assassian mind trap, used my

stun breaker and then suddenly I was sith warrior choked and there was not a

warrior even in sight.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeahh, I'm another one on the "die once, get booted for deserting because I can't get out of my spawn" bandwagon.

It amazes me that such a completely destructive bug exists. It's made me not even want to queue for a warzone, knowing that if I end up in Alderaan I'll play for about three minutes, die, wait for two minutes, and then end up booted.

Not only booted, but booted back to the fleet, leaving me to have to travel all the way back to whatever planet I was on just to continue with what I had been doing before.

How has this possibly not been rectified?

I've had this bug since launch. I've reported it half a dozen times since launch. The only response I've ever gotten from customer support is to use /stuck which doesn't exactly help when the speeders won't spawn.

Alderran has always been a buggy mess. It is my favorite WZ but I always am sad when I play it because I know there is just as high a chance of it bugging out as there is for me to complete a match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.