So who else is not going to unsubscribe?

Copeeland

I'm in for the long haul. I know things haven't been perfect, but it's still a fun game. Who cares about end-game when you can play through 8 different stories? That's at least 3 or 4 months of content right there. No way anybody here has already done it all.

Not to mention you can play every story through twice with different options, making it SIXTEEN different stories which should keep you going for 6 to 8 months!

Seriously guys, lighten up and make a new character. I'm really looking forward to making my third in a few days.

I figure I'm good for at least 6 months. Bought a 2 month card when I grabbed my hardcopy of the game. Will prob by at least 2 more.

Massive savings for me in my gaming expenses, as I have been dropping significantly more on converting EXP on World of Tanks. Their particular version of F2P is sneakily hard on the pocketbook.

Why play through the stories now? I finished up Chapter 2 on my trooper with basically every conversation bugged in some way (Missing weapons, black screen while talking, characters changing armor during conversation, etc...). Nothing that stopped me from playing, but its hard to take the story seriously when it looks like a gag reel for an animated film.

The core game is awesome, but the surrounding is pretty bad. I've cancelled, but I'll likely be back in 3-4 months when they've fixed these issues.

Here to stay as TOR is just goin to get better over time, i dont care for all the bugs and so called ballance isues etc, looking forward to the changes over the months/years an will b nice to c this game go thru all those changes, the force is strong with this 1 :)

i Like the game I like the content, but the FPS issues need to be cleaned up.

May not effect everyone but for alot of people it's just unbearable, to have upgraded and everything for a game, and then see bioware ignore and deny the issue treating it as only people with aged systems are effected. Well that's just not the truth, and if denial and inaction is going to be the trend. As good as this game is, it's an FPS mess right now, and it needs to be properly acknollaged, and addressed. Those ofus whom are effected should be granted at least another free month till things are fixed and playable as advertised, for us all.

You'll kill your bottom line alienating people with valid complaints, and suggesting to them

People with brand new systems, have computers that are aged, and the aged systems are the only problem effecting a small number. Anyone reading these and other forums of the past few weeks knows full well this problem is wide spread and effecting far more than 5%.

Even still 5% of 2 million customers is a massive number of people effected no Matter how you slice it.

Now if I was told I was buying into a game that runs. Worse now than it did in beta.....

I would not be here right now in this forum after weeks of troubleshooting 1st to ensure it's not on my end.

i Like the game I like the content, but the FPS issues need to be cleaned up.

May not effect everyone but for alot of people it's just unbearable, to have upgraded and everything for a game, and then see bioware ignore and deny the issue treating it as only people with aged systems are effected. Well that's just not the truth, and if denial and inaction is going to be the trend. As good as this game is, it's an FPS mess right now, and it needs to be properly acknollaged, and addressed. Those ofus whom are effected should be granted at least another free month till things are fixed and playable as advertised, for us all.

You'll kill your bottom line alienating people with valid complaints, and suggesting to them

People with brand new systems, have computers that are aged, and the aged systems are the only problem effecting a small number. Anyone reading these and other forums of the past few weeks knows full well this problem is wide spread and effecting far more than 5%.

Even still 5% of 2 million customers is a massive number of people effected no Matter how you slice it.

Now if I was told I was buying into a game that runs. Worse now than it did in beta.....

I would not be here right now in this forum after weeks of troubleshooting 1st to ensure it's not on my end.

Buy a better PC.

I haven't even played much in the past 2 days. Only because I played the living crap out of this game. I had a vacation from work for a week and all I did was play.

The funniest thing for me is seeing the people who played to 50 than realized they didn't like the game. Like *hello*. You played the game until the end and now you don't like it? That makes zero sense.

Of course I'll be subbing to this game for a long time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.