Insta travel between Planets..

Kunra

Spaceports are useless other then time sinks while runing through them.

Give us a terminal to my Ship/Planet, enough with cutscenes/loading screenes when Traveling.

Sick of spending 5-10 mins traveling from planet to planet.

Give us a terminal to my Ship/Planet, enough with cutscenes/loading screenes when Traveling.

Let's have an 'I win' button so we don't have to spend time on anything.

We don't need another failure on our hands, and we definitely don't need to take that time sink out of this game. There is a reason why this is an MMORPG. It's not a console game. Not everything needs instant gratification.

We don't need another failure on our hands, and we definitely don't need to take that time sink out of this game. There is a reason why this is an MMORPG. It's not a console game. Not everything needs instant gratification.

It seems like a console game more than an MMO.

i thk if they didnt all look the same would b alot more immersive? just sayin :)

More variety would be nice. Although in the OP's case I'd like to see him forced to go thru Customs checks, Security clearances, Flight Plan registration, a wait in queue for his turn to take off, and a holding pattern he has to wait in for his turn to land just to add another 30 minutes to an hour on his travel time thru the spaceports.

:D

So..you enjoy running through the same areas hundreds of times while traveling?

So, you find it enjoyable to spend 10-15 mns staring at a Loading screen and runnng through a Spaceport to be "fun"?

More variety would be nice. Although in the OP's case I'd like to see him forced to go thru Customs checks, Security clearances, Flight Plan registration, a wait in queue for his turn to take off, and a holding pattern he has to wait in for his turn to land just to add another 30 minutes to an hour on his travel time thru the spaceports.

:D

You do realize, your insane, right? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.