Annoying Companion Abilities.

tehmoose

You could have asked this in game, hit the tilde key ~ and will open companion ability bar and right click the tow cable and waaalaaa tow cable no more! Have a nice day!

Its probably the same issue I have, the ability will turn itself back on every few minutes.

You could have asked this in game, hit the tilde key ~ and will open companion ability bar and right click the tow cable and waaalaaa tow cable no more! Have a nice day!

Yeah... except he turns it back on every time I zone, mount, sell greys, or anything like that.

I want it permanently off.

Some abilities are bugged and will re-toggle it self back on. I did a test with Vette, Mako, Quinn and Khem. It seems the 8th ability on the bar (Twin shot, carbonized and consume essense) are bugged. I might test it on more companion if I bothered to but the test so far seems to indicate the toggle for the 8th ability is bugged.

Some abilities are bugged and will re-toggle it self back on. I did a test with Vette, Mako, Quinn and Khem. It seems the 8th ability on the bar (Twin shot, carbonized and consume essense) are bugged. I might test it on more companion if I bothered to but the test so far seems to indicate the toggle for the 8th ability is bugged.

Tow Cable is 9. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.