Need Warzone AFK Kick System

Cirsce

It could just be terrible luck, but every warzone I get into seems to have at least one person afk the entire time.

There is literally no way to get rid of these people. Except report them for inappropriate behavior afterwards, which doesn't seem to keep them from Qing up and getting into my next warzone.

Please put something in place so we can at least remove these people and if they get kicked for afking they aren't allowed back in for some time period.

Post if you're having this issue also!

People are getting sick and tired of being ***** by 50s. I AFK. Deal with it. If you don't like it then lobby hard for bioware to pull their head out and PUT 50s IN THEIR OWN WARZONE BRACKET.

Warzones were fun. Now? No. Not even close.

Edited by sumfizz

People are getting sick and tired of being ***** by 50s. I AFK. Deal with it. If you don't like it then lobby hard for bioware to pull their head out and PUT 50s IN THEIR OWN WARZONE BRACKET.

Warzones were fun. Now? No. Not even close.

I would like to direct you to the patch notes that have been on the forums for the past 2 weeks... They are stickied on the PTR forum. Guess what... they are bracketing off the level 50s... Gasp...

I would like to direct you to the patch notes that have been on the forums for the past 2 weeks... They are stickied on the PTR forum. Guess what... they are bracketing off the level 50s... Gasp...

Problem is, this should've happened a long time ago. And it still isn't happening. When are they implementing patch 1.1 again... ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.