Stop giving "this game's only been out for X" as an excuse.

tokosan

It really shouldn't fly, not with this game's budget. Not with the massive amount of bugs and missing content that should have been caught in beta.

You guys are just in denial, really wanting this game to succeed. You gotta come up with better retorts than that.

It has sold 2 million copies, who is in denial?

Me, my gf and my friends will continue to sub, so for us it's a 100% accurate sub keep.

Atleast for us. I don't need people telling me this game is good, i'm not that weak.

That means, i don't need this game to have several millions people for me to enjoy it.

Take 2 million copies sold, they will have very bad luck if 75% of those will leave, even then they will be profitable, only someone with low IQ actually thinks 75% will leave.

But.. In a copel of weeks i will pm you with I told you so.

Pwning you some more, your tears my joy ;).

I don't like the fact that, i'm sure you are around the age 20-30?

You do know that people laugh at you for doing such a thread?

It makes you look weak, insecure. 'My dad can beat your dad'.

Thank god i don't have the issues you do.

If you don't like the game, everyone respects that, just leave and find a game that you like. We can't all think alike. But why post such a thread?

Is it imature of me to say what i have said? No, somebody has to do it.

Somebody has to be the parent.

Edited by Tiriensoul

It really shouldn't fly, not with this game's budget. Not with the massive amount of bugs and missing content that should have been caught in beta.

You guys are just in denial, really wanting this game to succeed. You gotta come up with better retorts than that.

Ever play in a beta?

Ever play in a beta correctly?

If MMO creators listened to people like you they would never be able to release a game...

Yeah because MMOs are always perfect especially at launch.

For people who found his post as TL;DR I am providing one since he has not: "Wah wah wah wah."

Edited by Reaperchris

just as i thought, a bunch of fawning fanboys apologizing for a distressing lack of content.

no high-rez textures. no functional GTM. buggy and unresponsive UI. ability lag - game breaking for some.

yeah these are all acceptable bugs for release! not rushed at all by EA!

For me the bugs are a normal part of a new mmo. That is EASILY overlooked.

Things like not having combat logs, working GTN, macroes, customizable UI... even a damn /roll function are what really make me think they aren't even trying. It's like they came close to finishing and then just said "bah, good enough"

just as i thought, a bunch of fawning fanboys apologizing for a distressing lack of content.

no high-rez textures. no functional GTM. buggy and unresponsive UI. ability lag - game breaking for some.

And I'm having a blast! OMG LOCK ME UP!

As opposed to a few haters reaching to find flaws?

My God go back to WoW you WoTLK Baby. Seriously if you EVER played a real MMO at launch instead of 2nd expansion launch you would know the lack of content. Stupidity, you lack not.

My God go back to WoW you WoTLK Baby. Seriously if you EVER played a real MMO at launch instead of 2nd expansion launch you would know the lack of content. Stupidity, you lack not.

Winnar winnar chicken dinnar!

As opposed to a few haters reaching to find flaws?

How are people reaching to find flaws?

Where do you personally draw the line? If they released this game without any combat would you be on here defending the game saying "just give them time! You've obviously never seen an mmo release before."

Hello everyone! As a reminder, we do ask that all threads contain constructive, helpful and respectful content that is relevant to discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

We would like to bring your attention to this message from Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berryman:

Hi Everyone!

Part of our goal for the Star Wars: The Old Republic community is to ensure that our Forums are a great place to come to discuss all aspects of the game, and to make them a friendly environment for our players. We welcome all kinds of constructive discussion and feedback, but want to remind everyone that we expect your posts to be:

• Constructive
  • Helpful
  • Respectful

If you haven’t done so recently, you might want to review the Rules of Conduct, which we do enforce on the Forums.

While we absolutely welcome constructive feedback regarding the game, we’ve seen many threads recently that are not constructive or helpful. We encourage you to share ideas about what you’d like to see in the game, but will not permit discussions that do not have any constructive suggestions or content, or those that are made solely to trash the game or community or offer no topic for discussion. Our developers and the Community Team are always reading the forums and gathering your feedback, but constructive criticism is much more useful to us than posts that have no explanations or details and suggestions.

Constructive, well-reasoned feedback that offers specific suggestions about what you as players would like to see is extremely useful to us, and we’d like to see more feedback of this nature. However, feedback that states “this game sucks” and doesn’t offer actual suggestions about how to improve the game is not useful and only serves to incite argument, which in turn can make the forums very unfriendly to those who are looking to constructively discuss the game.

We will be closing more threads that do not offer constructive feedback or have degenerated into unhelpful flame wars. We expect everyone on the Forums to respect each other, even when disagreeing, and will not tolerate insults or disrespectful posts. Please remember to use the flag feature to report posts that violate the rules to our Community Representatives – don’t fight! Responding in kind to someone who has broken the rules only makes a thread worse.

We want to work with you to improve the Forums experience and to encourage constructive discussion, and we look forward to your feedback!

If you would like to make constructive suggestions geared towards improvement of the game, or discuss game issues/bugs, we encourage you to participate in the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

We will now be closing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!